Chapter 3

[SOPH'S POV]

The sun is coming down and the real party is about to start. Ben and I have been mostly laying on the sand and making small-talk with a lot of people while we went to the water to fresh our toasted body's or when we go get a drink. Until now nobody recognized us, some people even asked if we 'illegally' entered the party, which is wonderful.

"Let's fresh a bit" I said to my best friend that is next to me laying on the sand.

"But we went like 10 minutes ago" Ben argued. Seriously, this girl couldn't be more lazy!

"I know but I'm toasting here"

"Ugh alright I'm coming"

We easily entered the water and are now playing with the small waves that sometimes come.

I was splashing Ben when a big wave came on and made me go a bit further from her. When I stand up after the unexpected wave, I felt a bit dizzy and bumped to someone. I turned around to see who prevented me from falling, and guess who it was? Jake. And look, he's not alone this time, and guess what again, Harry's here too, but maybe he won't recognize me? Let's pray...

"I can see you're already falling over me, wasn't that quick" he said with a huge smirk.

"Jerk" he just smiled down at me as I rolled my eyes and tried to get out of him but his hands were holding my waist tight since the time he saved me from falling. And I honestly couldn't really complain you know, but this time my body was completely exposed with only this small bikini covering it, and my insecurities just came again. I'm just like this, I can never be satisfied about my looking, even if Ben, Ken or my other friends tell me otherwise, I feel like they're just trying to be nice.

"You look even hotter when you're wet..." He commented scanning my body up and down for the millionth time today "and trust me, I can make you wet easily...."

"Ugh pervert" and again, my eyes rolled.

I still can't believe in my own words right now. I'm playing all sassily and being hard to get, but as much as I try to be that kind of girl, I will never be able to it, and it's horrible.

"Who's that?" A voice that keeps being played everyday in my mind said from behind Jake. I guess he didn't recognized me, and that's great

right?

"My girlfriend" Jake proudly stated turning around and this time putting one arm around my waist holding me against his body.

Before I even had time to argue, Harry stated smirking:

"Ha! You wish, she's too hot for ya mate"

Did he? What? Did Harry just said I was hot! I think the whole beach could hear my heart bumping at the moment. And the whole world could see this huge blush I'm wearing now. This is massi---- "Forget about him, he's probably drunk" Jake's whispering voice interrupted my thoughts.

I think everyone could see my face fading with Jake's comment. Like really Soph, what a hell were you thinking about? It will never happen, it was never meant to be.

"Soph?" A fragile voice said from behind me. I turned around to face Ben, totally forgot about her, such a good friend I am, just kidding, I love her.

"Oh hey Ben! Soo.. Ben this is Jake, Jake this is Ben my best friend"

They exchanged hellos and I was now confused if I should also present Harry or not... Whatever comes out of your mouth, always remember, act cool.