Ch.5

A few weeks passed

You were back in action. You didnt come Toman meetings since everyone practically thought you were dead. You go to your first Toman meeting since you've been out the hospital but you wore a mask and a hood that honestly made you look like a boy but you didnt care, again Mikey didn't know you followed him.

So when you got there you weren't greeted nice by Peh-yan he caught by surprise and punched you making you fall to the ground. You see Peh-yan lean down to your level and attempt to scare you but you laughed in his face as you got up but as soon as you got up you were greeted by a group of Toman members. It was 20 vs 1 you could've easily won but decided not to fight because you don't want to hear Draken lecture you so you said "Wow and I thought I told you all to be nice to new comers?" As you smirked underneath the mask everyone looked at you with confused faces then a random one shouts

"DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO PUNK? WE ARE THE TOKYO MANJI GANG" the voice said "I know thats why I'm in it" you said showing your Toman uniform you had underneath your hoodie then you took off your mask. "Its the black stag!" One of the Toman members said then they bowed at you as a way of saying 'sorry' Peh-yan apologized to you verbally but you only punched him in the arm for punching you down.

You were lucky Mikey or Draken didnt notice you so you snuck behind Draken and Whispered "Draken~" he immediately swung his fist trying to hit you but you dodged. When he noticed who you were you laughed at him. But immediately apologized when he picked you off the ground. You knew Draken was never gonna hurt a female but you pretended like you believed his bluff to drop you but instead he saw right through you so he kept holding you by your jacket and went over to Mikey "H-Hey Draken I'm sorry ok? Put me down." You whispered kicking your legs in the air but Draken ignored you and went to Mikey "Mikey look who I found causing trouble." He said smirking. You turned to Draken and said "You didn't find me I found you." You said turning your head not wanting to look at Mikey but he let out a childish laugh causing you to look at him "I know you followed me Y/n" Mikey said pinching your nose. "Oww Mikey let go!" You said trying to get his hand off your nose "Draken I'm sorry!" You exclaimed to Draken.

Then he softly put you down and patted your head and smiled then walk off with Mikey. "Jerk" you mumbled then you heard something in the bushes you turn around and go through the bushes then you see familiar soft, silky, shiny, long, black hair you put you hand out to touch it but you were greeted by light brown eyes looking right back at you. You ignored him and played with his hair until Baji grabbed your wrist and put a kitten in your hand. You gasped and hugged the kitten and petted it. "Thank you Keisuke!" You said hugging Baji and getting out the bushes. When you saw Chifuyu you dragged Baji by the hand and ran to him shouting "Chifuyu, Keisuke got me a cat!" You said running with Baji.

You showed Chifuyu and asked if Peke J and your cat could have a playdate "Oh hey L/n good to see your back to normal and yes what day?" He questioned "How about.....Saturday!" You said smiling "Okay L/n see you then" Chifuyu said "Thank you!" You said jumping on Chifuyu. "Oh to be Chifuyu right now." Baji mumbled. You heard what Baji said in hugged him with the cat in your hands. "I love you Keisuke" you whispered making Baji red "Sure, I l-love you too." He choked out which made you laugh while still on him. "He's so sweet" you thought and smiled.