Chapter 1

Relationship: Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter, Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley, Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood/Pansy Parkinson, Neville Longbottom/Blaise Zabini, Seamus Finnigan & Dean Thomas, Charlie Weasley/Original Male Character(s)

Character: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, Percy Weasley, Hugo Weasley, Rose Weasley, Albus Severus Potter, Scorpius Malfoy, James Sirius Potter, Gawain Robards, Molly Weasley, Narcissa Black Malfoy, Andromeda Black Tonks, Teddy Lupin

Additional Tags: Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Omega Verse, Omega Draco Malfoy, Alpha Harry Potter, Gay Sex, Anal Sex, Knotting, Mpreg, Pregnant Draco Malfoy, Pregnant Sex, Infidelity, Harry is a cheater, and draco is a homewrecker, former auror potter, Cheating Harry Potter, Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Small Draco, Big Harry, Angst, Obsessive Ginny, harry is an asshole, lying, Minor Violence, Original Character(s), Lying Ginny, Chubby Draco Malfoy, Happy Ending

It was afternoon already, and Harry Potter sighed as he sifted through the dense stacks of parchment on his desk. He was up to his neck in paperwork, and he needed to catch up as soon as possible, or the big man would have his neck.

For the past few days, Harry had been relegated from field work to paperwork, all because his stupid partner, Josephs, had gone rogue and stole a bunch of dark artifacts. The man disappeared, and left Harry to clean up his mess, and as a result he was under inquiry from the Ministry.

So here he was, partner-less, bored and quite up his arse in forms.

He had been on this for some hours, so Harry decided to head on down to the cafeteria to grab some crumpets and tea, and hopefully have a chat with whoever was seated in there at such a time, considering he hadn't spoken to anyone ever since he had left his house this morning.

He ran a hand through his hair as he wove through the hallway of the Auror offices, deserted as usual since everyone except him was off on some exciting projects or other.

He paused by Ron's office, popping his head in to see if he was there, but of course, it was empty. He sighed deeply, and continued on through the hallway.

The Auror break room was quiet, save for a few secretaries seated together, probably gossiping about their bosses. He found Luna Lovegood seated in the corner, staring off into space, so Harry grabbed his tea and sandwich, and then followed his good friend.

"Alright, Luna?" He said and sat down. She turned to him and smiled in that mysterious way she often did.

"Harry. Good to see you, how are you holding up with your inquiry?"

Harry sighed and took a sip of tea. "As good as can be, I suppose. It's mostly boring, and I've been given a shit load of paperwork that the department has been behind with. But I guess I have no right to complain, seeing as I was stupid and didn't see my own partner being sneaky."

"Don't blame yourself, Harry. Josephs had no wrackspurts around his head for some time, you know. I should have mentioned it."

"Oh. Yeah. Uh, wrackspurts, you said my head was full of them. So, how are you? And the Care for Magical Creatures department?"

"Same as usual. We just finished rounding up a smuggling ring that was selling Occamys illegally. Poor creatures were weak and sad; we had to send them to rehabilitation before they can be released."

"That's terrible!"

"Yes, it was quite sad. But, Harry I must ask of you a terribly huge favor. I know you and Ginny are often busy on the weekends trying to conceive children—"