Chapter 11

Chapter Summary

Harry reminisces and Teddy comes to visit.

It was the middle of the night, when Ginny apparated down on Regal street. The air was cool, after having rained a little.

She huffed, her silhouette shadowed by the night time.

Down the street, a group of people were waiting patiently for her.

She immediately recognized the lead beta, Thomas, who sat with an air of arrogance, his hat low on his face, and his attire pretty much the same as everyone else, about 5 other young adult wizards, all wearing the same shirt.

"Potter, Our Saviour" and "Potter, our Leader", and Potterheads United was plastered all over their regalia.

Ginny grinned as she exchanged pleasantries with them.

"Hello boys! Its been a while hasn't it? Your fanclub still going strong even after 5 years?"

The leader spoke up, puffing his chest. "Of course! We will ALWAYS be there for Harry Potter, why, hes the savior of the Wizarding world! He singlehandedly took down the most evil of all time!"

"If Harry Potter had been alive during the Grindelwald war, there is no doubt that he would have bested Grindelwald even faster than Dumbledore had!"

Another one put in, and they nodded fervently.

"We strongly believe that Harry Potter should be named the Greatest Wizard to have EVER lived. The order of Merlin, in my opinion, was not enough thanks for what he did--"

"Youre right! He died for us! He wasnt sure that he would survive , but he took the chance and DIED for us! Who would have done that?"

"Nobody! Harry Potter is our savior! The Wizarding World doesn't deserve him at all!" Ginny rolled her eyes.

The Potterheads had been around since the end of the war, some of Harry's fanatics that would literally lick his feet if he ever asked.

Harry disliked them immensely, especially considering that they had been the ones to send Malfoy hate mail and threaten him when word of their affair got out.

But Ginny didnt care.

She had gotten an owl from their leader, Thomas, so she was interested in what they were doing in Regal lane past business hours.

"So, what do you want me here for?"

"Its not fair, Mrs. Potter! What's happened to you, that is."

"Yeah! You're the perfect mate for our leader, not an evil potions master!" A girl said, her face contorted with anger.

Ginny couldnt help but feel the self satisfaction at being so justly defended; they were right, Harry deserved much better!

"Thank you all, but unfortunately its becoming official. Harry's divorcing me now."

"What!?!? No way!"

A chorus of absurdities floated around, the unrest increasing among the young folk.

"Listen, Mrs. Potter. We can get into the potions lab over there if you want, knock a few things over and such. Just to settle the score, you know?" Thomas suggested.

Ginny grinned.

Yes, that sounded lovely.

She agreed, and the group excitedly thanked her, and they went off to Malfoy's building a little ways down the street.

With that, the weight and anger on her heart lifted slightly; Malfoy deserved that much. After all, he could afford to rebuild anyway.

Ginny's revenge would end there.