CHAPTER 3 : Is this love?

The next day has come, the king woken up from his sleep and suddenly went confused. All he can remember from yesterday was they went home with Dream and there's something that he said the other night. So, he stands from his bed and immediately find the knight but i guess Dream found him first. He was waiting from outside of his room, wearing that smile. "Good morning, your majesty. Would you li-"  he cuts off when the king suddenly pinned him on the wall with a glare pointing towards him, an imaginary sweat drips down from the Knight's temple as he stay calm and stare. "Did we do something last night, not sounding weird or it is weird but you get my point." he raised his brow as he gets closer to his face, his emerald eyes still staring at his hazel brown eyes "What do you mean, 'weird?' are you saying that i did something sexual to you?" his cheeks went pink and tries to look away. He pulls away and sighs "I just carried you to bed because you were tired, i didn't do anything that is perverted or something, your majesty." his tone was a little serious so George nods and letting out a small breath. "I'll be waiting on the door if your ready." he bows before walking away. He felt his heart racing when he went close to him and didn't even noticed on how beautiful his emerald eyes were. "He's just a knight George, not a prince charming or something." he thought and went straight to the dining hall to eat.

As he was eating, his eyes couldn't leave from the knight. From head to toe, he thought it was perfection. His long dirty blonde hair sway softly in the breeze and his glistening emerald eyes that shines like jewel and his smile. . . that's his favorite thing to see.  The knight caught him staring as he went closer and waved his hand around his face and he came back to his senses "Is their something wrong, your majesty?" he scoffs and put his utensils down "It's nothing, just stress about something." well that's a good idea to distract the fact that he's already falling for the knight, wait no that's it. Why would a royalty would fall for his knight? I mean he heard some stories about it but he thinks it's all just make believe and it's impossible that it will happen in reality. "Would you like to freshen up, your majesty? A walk in the forest perhaps."  he nods "Sure, shall we go?" the knight smiled and let the king walk first then walked behind him.

He got nothing else to do now, no complains or some appointments so it's his free time now. Both of them walk on the path towards the deep forest. It was kinda sunny and also hot. "Can we take a shade please?" the knight nods and pointed out a nearby shade as they both walks and sat underneath it. He loosen some buttons but just near his neck since its literally choking him from the heat. The knight took off his helmet and place it beside him as he just admires how blue the sky is. "So, why did you choose to be a knight?" George breaks the weird awkward silence as Dream look at him "The reason why is, i want to protect this someone or i promised him."  "What promised?"  "To be his knight of course. He was my childhood best friend yet something about him just screams the word perfect"  "Oh" that's all he can say, he had someone else. What's this feeling, jealously perhaps? No, no, that's impossible but there's something sharp that pierced through his chest. "But oh well, i couldn't find him ever since now." he chuckles and gazed at the sky once again."  George leaned against his back on the tree and went to look at the sky, it was blue, beautiful blue.

“ I will be always in your side George, protecting you!”

-
-
-
-
-
I hope you like chapter three of this story readers and more chapters to come and thanks for reading ><