🇧 🇴 🇾 🇫 🇷 🇮 🇪 🇳 🇩  🇹 🇦 🇬 ♥︎

A beautiful girl appeared in front of the camera showing her beautiful bunny smile.

"Hi guys,welcome back to my channel.if you guys are new and it's first time in my channel let me introduce myself I am jungkookie"jungkookie waved cutely at the camera while introducing.

"Many of you guys in previous videos asked whether I have a boyfriend.well yes I do have a boyfriend "kook said smiling shyly.

"So,I will introduce my boyfriend to you guys.more like boyfriend tag"kook said making a thinking face.

Jungkookie looked behind the camera and signalled someone to come smiling cutely.

Soon you can see a handsome man in front of the screen sitting next to kook and kissing her forehead.

"Tae tae introduce yourself"kook said looking at tae.

"Hello guys I am Kim Taehyung ,jungkookie's boyfriend"tae introduced himself with his deep voice smiling.

Kook hugged tae from side who hugged her waist and pulled her on his lap and rested his chin on her shoulder bending down cause kook is short.kook leaned back on tae's chest and said "so i am gonna ask you some questions you gotta answer them ok tae"

"Sure baby"tae replied kissing her side head.

Kook took phone in her hand "so many of you asked many questions we will try to cover them all"kook said looking at camera smiling cutely making tae coo internally seeing his baby cuteness.

He can't help but to squeeze her in hug like a teddy bear making her squeal.

"Okay so first question,since when did we start dating?"kook asked looking at her boyfriend.

"Since high school we have known each other from our families .so it's mostly been so long almost like eight years"tae replied without any hesitant or thinking making kook look at her boyfriend amazed and impressed.

Taehyung saw that and pecked her nose.

"ok,next question 'who is most cuddly and clingy?'"after reading it jungkookie looked at the screen and said "ofcourse its me"pointing to herself.

"yep she is more cuddly and clingly ,iam not complaining though i think its cute"taehyung said hugging his girlfriend close who smiled cutely .

"Okie next question"jungkookie said while looking at her phone to read another question

"So, tae tae it is for both of us...who initiates the kiss first"tae pointed to himself "it's me..I am the one who mostly initiates kiss but sometimes when my baby feels clingy she is the who initiates it"

"Yep tae tae is the one who initiates kiss cause I am shy"jungkookie said shyly while shrinking into her boyfriend'a arms who chuckled and pecked her lips muttering "my shy baby"

"Who apologises first after an argument."jungkookie read the nxt question out loud.

"To be honest,we didn't have any serious arguments cause we always communicate to solve our problems but if we get into one then taetae is the one who apologises first"jungkookie said kissing her boyfriend's cheeks who smiled and tucked her hair strands that are falling on face behind her ear.

"Nxt one, what are the nicknames that jungkookie calls you?"jungkookie looked at tae after reading the question who is already looking at her making jungkookie shy.

"There are many names that she calls me like hyungie,tae tae,tete,bear,oppa and the list goes on but mostly oppa"tae said while looking at camera while winking at the end.

"What would u do if you guys broke up"jungkookie was shocked after reading the question and felt the arms around her waist tighten making her rub soothing circles on his arms to calm him down.

"Well still now there is no word called 'break up'in our relationship and that thought didn't even strike us" tae said while her voice deep octave "but if u ask 'if' we ever broke up I won't be able to live without her so u know what I mean" continued tae making jungkookie turn around in his lap and hug his neck whining "Noo don't talk like that .. we won't broke up I am sure of that ....never"

Tae rubbed her back and hugged her tighter and pecked her head .

After few minutes jungkookie turned around and started to read next question "who asked out who first" tae smirked at that and said "it's jungkookie who asked me out first" jungkookie smiled shyly and replied "yes it me who asked him first cause he is a senior but he is the one who asked me to be girlfriend"

"Yep that's true I am the one who asked her to be my girlfriend and that's the greatest and the bestest thing that I ever did since my birth"hearing her boyfriend jungkookie hit his chest playfully while pouting making tae chuckle and peck her.

Both looked at each other eyes lost in them not minding the camera .anyone who sees them right now can easily tell they are so in love.

They snapped out to reality after pecking each others lips making jungkookie blush while tae smiled at his shy baby.

"Okay so that's it for the video for today see you guys in upcoming video....byeeeeeeeeee"jungkookie said smiling her bunny smile making tae squeeze her cheeks making her squeal and whine "taetaeeeee say bye to our viewers"

"Bye guys like my baby said see you guys in the upcoming video see ya" saying that before the video ending u can see tae pecking her pout that formed from squeezing her cheeks.

...💜 ...💜...💜...💜...💜...💜...💜...💜...💜...