🇮 🇼 🇦 🇳 🇹 🇦 🇭 🇺 🇬☹︎ (𝖯𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄)

"Hi taekookers welcome back to our channel. Hope you guys are doing well. Today I came up with a prank more like reaction video. I saw that in YouTube and decided to do it to see tae tae's reaction. So the reaction is on " I want a hug" statement. So let's see how he is gonna react." Jungkookie said excitedly to see her boyfriends reaction.

"So tae tae is in living room working in his laptop about something and I already set the camera's everywhere hidden. Now let's goo" jungkookie giggled doing hwaiting gesture.

Kookie went downstairs and gave a thumbs up to the camera before going towards her boyfriend.

When she reached there standing behind tae she made a cute funny face while raising her fist in the air lightly indicating as hwaiting..

Jungkookie went in front of tae and stood in front of him while pouting . Her outfit making her look even more cuter.

She wore Taehyung's hoodie cause she love to wear them

Taehyung looked up when he felt a presence to see jungkookie with pout . He chuckled softly looking at his girlfriend who is looking cute in his hoodie.

Jungkookie extended her small sweater paw with a pout "Taetae I want a hug" hearing it he immediately kept his laptop on the table infront of the couch .

Tae was alerted at that thinking something happened to his baby. He immediately pulled his love into his arms ,on his his hugging her waist while jungkookie hugged him back wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around the torso .

Tae pulled her even close and started whispering comforting words.
"Shh...baby it's okay love .,everything is gonna be okay..I am here for u" like that he started comforting jungkookie .

While jungkookie heart fluttered at that and hugged him closer snuggling into his neck . Tae kissed her side head and started smooching her chubby cheeks while tucking the strand of hair behind the ear.

"U look cute in my hoodie baby" tae complimented jungkookie cause she love it went her boyfriend compliments her.

"Thank u" jungkookie mumbled kissing his neck.

"Your welcome love" tae replied and pulled her even closer if that possible and kissed her cheeks and sucking them softly making her whine and pull away from hug but still on his lap.

She looked at him like a glaring puppy with her cheek red which tae sucked .
"Aww baby I am sorry ..but it's not my fault that your cheeks look edible" tae chuckled softly pecking her cheek while coo-ing but yelped when jungkookie bit on his cheek with her bunny teeth.

Jungkookie looked at him innocently while smiling her bunny smile melting Taehyung's heart.

"Aish..how can I be mad at you when you are this cute baby love"tae whined hugging jungkookie nuzzling her cheeks making her squeal.

Taehyung started attacking jungkookie with kisses making jungkookie scream while giggling.

"TAETAE stoppp.." jungkookie thrashed in his arms giggling . Soon tae stopped kissing and looked at jungkookie who is smiling showing his bunny teeth.

" I Lobe U" jungkookie said pecking tae's lips who smiled widely showing his boxy smile.

"I Love u More love" Taehyung smiled and pecked her forehead,nose,cheek and lips.

"Now are u okay love..?" Tae asked finally happy that his baby became a highly bunny baby.

Jungkookie smiled sheepishly and smiled ,nodding. She got up from his lap and went towards one of the self and took out the camera.

Seeing the camera tae chuckled softly and shook his head knowing it is one of a prank video going back to work in his laptop.

"Sooo., taetae love me so much" jungkookie said showing love eyes to tae who replied with "of course I love u babe"

"That's it for today hope u guys liked it . Don't forget to like and subscribe if you guys don't want to miss our videos whenever we update. Comment down the pranks u guys want us to do ..see you all in the next video ,until then byeeeeeeee" jungkookie bud goodbye while extending the 'e' at the end making tae coo at her.

"Taetae say bye to our taekookers" jungkookie said turning the camera to tae who bid bye to them.

Before the video ends u can see a bunny smile and then everything went blank.

And the video end.