☾🇦  🇩 🇦 🇾  🇮 🇳  🇱 🇮 🇫 🇪 ☽

"Hi taekookies, how are you all doing..!?, hope you guys are doing good" a cute girl in pony tail and pyjamas greeted the people in whisper with her bunny smile

" So, you guys must be wondering why I'm talking in whisper it's because I don't wanna wake my boyfie ..hehehe" kookie giggled silently.

"I decided to do a video of our daily routine so welcome back to another interesting video of taekook which is a day in our life...I already set the cameras in all places cause I decided to do it last night itself." continued jungkookie while clapping with her oversized shirt paw or we can say her boyfriend's shirt paw covered hands while smiling excited about the video.

"Now let's go wake my tae tae" saying that she kept the camera on table and set it so it can capture them both.

Jungkookie climbed the bed and sat on her boyfriend leaning down pecking his lips and snuggled into his chest who wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer turning around making her lay on the bed and hugged her while burying his face into her neck placing soft kisses there.

"Good morning love" his deep raspy voice can be heard "good morning tae tae" jungkookie greeted back pecking his cheek who smiled and pulled her closer by waist and kissing her who kissed back instantly,they broke kiss and tae opened his eyes to see his baby who is smiling and pecked her nose making her scrunch it cutely.

"How was your sleep baby..!?" Tae asked softly while tucking her hair strands behind her ears pulling her closer by another hand while still laying on the bed.

"It's good how bout you..? Did you sleep well!?" Kookie asked for which tae nodded

"Of course you are beside me so it was the best sleep like always" tae replied hugging her waist close and snuggling his face into jungkookie neck while sniffing her natural strawberry and banana scent which he loves.

Tae pulled away , pecking her lips and asked "you said you are gonna vlog our day in life"

Jungkookie nodded cutely and pointed to the camera on table and climbed down the bed, went towards the camera , picking it up.

She turned towards her boyfriend and pointed the camera to tae to show him to taekookers "Tae tae say good morning to our taekookers" said smiling.

"Good morning taekookers" Tae greeted smiling slightly.

Jungkookie giggled when tae pulled her sitting leaning on the head board and made her sit on his lap hugging her waist. Now camera showing both of them.

"So after walking and sharing a morning kiss we go to the washroom together to brush our teeth and do the morning routine.. yeyyyyy"
Jungkookie said wiggling in her boyfriend's lap and smiled her bunny smile excitedly.

Taehyung chuckled at her cuteness and pecking her cheeks mumbling my adorable baby .

Soon you can see a bath room with jungkookie sitting in front of the camera with tae behind her standing in front of the mirror brushing his teeth with the cute bunny sticker edited on his exposed body.

Jungkookie started showing the products that she use for her morning routine.

"This is the face pack me and tae tae use the most...it is our favourite too" jungkookie said while smiling her cute bunny smile showing the strawberry flavoured face pack.

She put it on her face and taped her fingers on her face lightly and sprayed little water on it to make it moisture.

Jungkookie want to tae and hugged him looking up at him who looked down and booped his nose with jungkookie who scrunched his nose cutely.

Tae chuckled at that and picked her up making her sit on the sink counter and pulled her closer who wrapped her legs around his torso.
Jungkookie took another face mask and started applying on tae's face.

After it's done tae pecked her lips who wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his lips back booping their noses. Tae gave her the brush with toothpaste already applied on it.

Time is fast forwarded to them both brushing and showing.

After few minutes,

The camera shows their bedroom again the dressing table to be exact.

You can see the cosmetics and body products on the table in front of the mirror. Jungkookie came infringe of the camera with her casual wear and sat on the chair which is placed in front of the dressing table.

Soon she started doing her skin care routine of morning while showing the toner she use and other cosmetics stuff.

Taehyung came from behind while adjusting his watch in his normal clothes and kissed jungkookie cheeks who smiled her bunny smile while applying lip gloss. She looked beside her and puckered her lips in a pout to which tae immediately pecked and kissed her passionately.

Both pulled away and smiled at each other.
"I Love you baby" taehyung said pecking her lips and jungkookie replied with "I Love you taetae" with a smooch on his cheek showing her adorable bunny smile.

Then you can tae leaving to company and jungkookie drawing some designs of her upcoming fashion shows with only the soft jazz music playing behind.

"Hey taekookers, thanks for watching the video. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Stay tuned for upcoming video filled with pranks and blogs. See you all in next video bye byeeeeee" jungkookie said while waving her sweater paw covered hand while tae being a whipped boyfriend back hugged his girlfriend during the whole pro misting her cheek and nuzzling them.

"Tae tae say bye to our taekookers" jungkookie whined when tae bit her soft chubby cheeks .

Tae chuckled and kissed her cheek as an apology still hugging her from back and looked the camera and waved lightly saying "bye taekookers see you all in next video" after that the video went blank with tae kissing jungkookie is the last thing we saw.

𓃮❤︎𓃮❤︎𓃮❤︎𓃮❤︎𓃮❤︎𓃮❤︎𓃮❤︎𓃮❤︎