Seeing her...

Time started to pass like that......

Taehyung became commander from the soilder. But, taehyung never forget the girl.

One day he was going to market to buy sone essential things for sword then, he saw first time Princess Lalisa

He became shocked to see the beauty of Princess. He was seeing, Lalisa was taking water from the pond. Suddenly, she started to fall in the water.

Taehyung run and save her from falling to the pond. Then first time, Lisa saw taehyung's face.

Her face became red and taehyung move hand from her. Taehyung face also started to blushing. Then, taehyung go his way and lisa was sawing him.

From then, lisa Everyday came to take water from the place and see taehyung giving training to the soilders.

Lisa just saw the childhood boy she meet on him. She started to thinking about him

(According to the rule of old korea, the men and women upper than 10 years cannot see each other, without permission or before marrige.)

One day, Taehyung was training the soilders while he got a news of grandma manoval's death.

He can't go there because it was training time no one can leave it.

Lisa was wanted to see her grandma for last time, but there was a lot of senior person and people's she can't go there.

She was crying on the bed sheet. The bedsheet was full of water. Then, her mother came and say her to go at night. Because no one will be there
She can easily go.

Taehyung also decided to give respect to grandmother at night.

At night, They both go at the same time. But, not openly. They was going to grandmother from hidding to the guards, Taehyung and lisa came to same place and have a hit on head.

Taehyung :Sorry, I can't see.

Lisa: No problem.

They both respect to grandmother, while lisa started to cry.

Taehyung : Why you are crying??

Lisa : She is my grandma. (In sobbing voice)

Then Taehyung realised the she is the princess of this kingdom. Then the bow to grandma's body (giving her respect in korean)

Suddenly they hear the voice of guards, Taehyung started to keep lisa away from the window that she can run, Lisa goes from there,

But when Taehyung started to going the guards come

Guards: What's you doing here??, You don't know whose body in this??

Taehyung face was in dark. When he came to the near his face started to being visible.

After saw him the guards were fully shocked and say : We are so sorry sir, It's our fault.

Taehyung : I am giving respect to grandmother, It's good for you to leave me alone.

The Guards leave the place.