Chapter Nineteen

Stiles decided to go on a hunt with Asher by his side, the two in their animal forms, running through the Stilinski-Hale territory. Stiles could see that Asher would get close but pounce too early resulting in his catch getting away so he decided to teach his son an easier way. Stiles nudged his son with his nose and moved to teach him a trick. Meanwhile, Derek was cooking breakfast as the rest of the pack began to wake up or return from patrol. He glanced out the kitchen window, unable to see his mate and pup but he knew they'd be alright. The father and son had focused on a bunny, Stiles adjusted Asher's stance with his paw before sitting back and watching as the kit wiggled, his eyes deeply focused on the bunny who was currently eating. In a matter of seconds, Asher pounced, his teeth holding the bunny tight until there was a SNAP and the bunny's squeals fell silent. Stiles screamed out of pride, Asher's tail flying about as he trotted over to his father to show him his kill. Stiles licked his son's head and rubbed his cheek against it, incredibly proud of him. They would catch three more, Stiles carrying the other two while Asher proudly carried his own, Lydia opening the door for them, suppressing a squeal of disgust at the sight of the bunnies.

The others were happy as Asher hopped up on two paws to show the pack his first ever kill. Then when he caught a whiff of his father, Asher ran into the kitchen, pawing at Derek's sweatpants, the man smiling. "Hey bud! What do you have there?" Derek turned the stove off and squatted down, Asher depositing the bunny into his lap as Stiles appeared in the kitchen, human and dressed with the other two bunnies. Asher squealed and laid back, exposing his belly which Derek scratched and tickled, the pup screaming in laughter. "I'm so proud of you." Stiles squatted down and Asher rose, leaning on his Papa's knees, licking Stiles' cheek, the man laughing. "Alright, alright pup, it's time for a bath. Let's go." He lifted Asher up, taking him upstairs.

Once in the bathtub, Stiles kept Asher close as he washed all the dirt, loose bunny fur and blood off his son, Asher singing to himself while playing with his toy boat and rubber duckies. "Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day." Asher would sing when it came to Stiles rinsing the shampoo from his son's hair. Derek soon came in, Asher cheering. "Yay! Daddy!" Stiles smiled, blushing when he saw how Derek was looking at him. "Daddy, do you like my bunny?" Asher interrupted and Derek smiled. "I do. I'm very proud of you, bubby. How would you like to have him for dinner tonight? I'll bet Papa will even make you your favorite cookies to celebrate." Stiles hummed as Asher gasped and looked at him. "Really Papa? You promise?" Stiles chuckled. "Well how can I refuse that face?" Asher laughed when Stiles smushed his cheeks, blowing a raspberry on his forehead. The small family stayed like that for a bit before Stiles moved to empty the tub, Derek taking Asher so that Stiles could wrap a towel around his waist and get out of the tub. Asher was wrapped up in his fox robe with a cute fluffy hoodie which he loved to use. "Alright, let's go get dressed and then we can go grab Dziadek for lunch."

Asher was dressed in a white shirt with two dinosaurs on it, khaki shorts and his favorite pair of black and blue sneakers with Batman stuff all over them.