1

The man glared up at her pleading, 'My queen why do you burn villages to the ground, why do you sacrifice babies to gods that don't exist?' The Queen was silent totally unfazed by the array of corpses lining the throne rooms vast tile floor. 'Fierie, my love I beg you spare the soldiers families they have done nothing.' The man said indicating to the dead bodies littering the floor. The queen was straight faced. The guards that stood along the walls of the throne room seemed to wait for the answer too. Fierie took a sip from her goblet and smoothed out her silk dress. 'My actions were appropriate for the situation. They would have taken over and raided the entire castle if I did not stop them. You would have been dead if I didn't stop them so how dare you complain about me saving your life by killing all these people.' She took another sip of her goblet. 'Seeing as though you would rather be dead than with me your wife. I sentence you to death.'

The man's face dropped and guards circled him. One guard pulled out a small platinum dagger and placed it in the air for the queen to see. Fierie gave a slight nod and the dagger found its mark in the man's left eye. Blood sprayed the walls and the man's body fell limply to the ground with a thud. The queen of Iwijed rose from her diamond throne and walked out of the throne room.

* Fierie= Fee-ree
Iwijed= i(lower case I sound)-wi-jed* Please comment or vote if you like.