" 08 : 𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐢? "

| He's my new obsession like he's soooo sooo DAMN- 💖✨|

[Karasuno High School, Miyagi Prefecture]

[Gymnasium 1 / 5:54 pm]

"Sorry I am late!"
A ravennette said while trying to control his breathing leaning against the wall.

The students inside the gym looked at the ravennette in confusion.

Takeda quickly recognised the person.

"Oh! Kumi-san!"

Almost all of them looked at their advisor with a shocked expression.

"Takeda sensei what do you..?"
Daichi asks with widened eyed looking back and forth from Kazumi to Takeda.

"I guess I said too soon, meet our new member."
Coach Ukai said while gesturing to the boy that just entered the gymnasium.

"Kumi Kazumi"

The members were surprised at the thought of having a new member all of a sudden but the question was what was he doing before , and why does he have Kumi as his surname?

"EHHH!? LIKE IN KUMI-CHAN'S KUMI?"
The only ginger head inside the gym said not being able to contain his curiosity.

"Boke!"
Kageyama quickly smacked his head for saying such a thing in a terrible timing even though he himself was quite curious about it but we aren't talking about that.

"No way!"
Ennoshita exclaimed after finally realising what was going on.

"Chikara!?"
The dual haired boy asked to Ennoshita in hopes of feeding his curiosity as well.

All of a sudden the second year students encircled around him.

"Do you remember the one I told you about yesterday?"
He started explaining to his fellow second year members.

"What did you say?"
Tanaka said confusedly only for him to be met by a hit from Kinoshita.

"You idiot! The one that has been the top gossip within the second years."
The light brown haired boy said.

"Oh you mean that boy that skipped school for 2 years!?"
Tanaka said quite loudly which made Kazumi sweatdrop.

Kazumi had been standing awkwardly with the other members inside the gym were basically murmering very loudly.