Lets Begin: S4E1

CRINGE AHEAD

I had reached the dojo and walked over to a place next to Demetri.

"Ready?", Mr L asked. "Let's begin!", Johnny yelled. Everyone looked around at each other and Demetri raised his hand, "Uh, begin what exactly?". The two Senseis looked at each other before Mr. L spoke, "Begin a new era. Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know the Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat-". "By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves. We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? Well pre-strike!", Sensei Lawrence yelled again. "Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do.", Mr L said calmly. "Eagles do not respond.", Sensei waved his finger around, "They swoop down and take where'd they want. That's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley.". "Take ur back in a measured and organized approach.", "We bite first!", "Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises.", "All right, line up!", "Just breathe and follow me.", Mr. L starting doing exercises and I followed. "Fighting positions! Right leg back. Front kick ready. Hi-yah!", Mitch kicked Nate and quickly apologized, "Shit, dude. I'm Sorry.".

"Ready. Fight!", Sensei Lawrence waved in front of the kids and they started fighting. "Go for the teeth!", Sensei Lawrence yelled. "Hey, hey. You're just swinging at each other. Don't you teach any defense?", Mr. L asked. "Best defense is more offense.", Mitch then got kicked into the rock. "Holy...", Sensei L dragged out, "Why do you have a rock in the middle of your dojo?".

"Fight!", Mr. L waved and Sam and Demetri started circling each other. "That's it. Keep circling. Don't anticipate. Stay focused.", Mr. L said. "One if you do something. What the hell is this?", Sensei L asked. "That's not
How this works. One of us has to be provoked.", Demetri explained and Sensei L threw something at his, "Ah!", "Hey!". "Provoked yet?", Sensei L asked.

"Wax on, wax off. It doesn't matter how many times you've done it. You always need to practice your fundamentals.", "That's right, clean it food. Want ur to look brand-spanking-new. Get all the cans out of there. You find any loose change, it belongs to me.".

"Come on, you maggots! Faster! Good, good, good. Con on, you got this.", "Johnny, come on. We're gonna get sued here.", "Uh, sue me for what?", "Oh God. I think I'm about to barf.", "Let's go! Move it, move those feet.", "Not the boat, no, no, not the boat!". And then Chris barfs in the boat and I gag. "Not the boat!", Mr. L screams.

"Fight!", Eli and Mitch start fighting and I look away, I still haven't forgiven Eli.
Eli kicks through the wall and his foots still hanging out, "Oh, shit..". "You see, this is why we don't spar in here.". "All right, who's next?", Sensei L asked and I raised my hand.

"Ready, bow.", "Sensei Lawrence and I have the same goal of preparing you for the tournament.", "But we have different ways of getting you there.", "We realize that teaching you opposing viewpoints at the same time can be a little confusing.", "So ever discussed it and come up with a solution. We're gonna divide and conquer. Eagle Fang trains out front.", "And I'll be back here with the Miyagi-Dos.". "I thought we were stronger working together.", Miguel said. "We're still working together.", Mr. L explained. "Just separately. On opposite ends of the dojo.", Sensei Lawrence motion towards the front of the dojo. "All right, Eagles, follow me.", Sensei L walks off. "Miyagi-Dos, come over here.", Mr. L walked to the opposite end.
I shrug and followed him while all the other said goodbye.

"We all have anger inside. But I want you to let it go. Don't let your emotions control you. You have to be the one in control. Right? Now, everyone close your eyes and relax.", "Stop whinin' like a little bitch. Get up.", "Stay focused. Eyes closed. Breathe in. Breathe out.", "Don't be a pussy. Punch him in the face.". Everyone snickers and Mr. L sighed, "Try not to be distracted. Stay focused.". "You punched him in the balls? What the hell is wrong with you?", everyone giggles and Mr. L started getting up, "Wait right here.".