CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

seventh ——— narrative & instagram

       Charli was picked up from the airport that morning and brought to the cast house, the group greeted her with open arms and lots of talk.

Charli immediately grew close to Dara and Larry, often being around them the majority of the time.

"Where is she sleeping?" Matt asked as he placed their Uber Eats order onto the table. "I can take the couch," she offered. "Uh no you'll sleep in my room, I have an extra bed." Harper told her, Charli nodded and looked around, she spotted Liv walking from the bathroom back to her room, she stood and followed. Liv was on her bed scrolling away, when she spotted Charli she sighed, "I'm not apologizing."

"Never said to, how are you?"

"Fine."

Charli smirked. "Honestly."

Liv blinked and sat up, she ran hands through her hair. "It sucks, all of this sucks, the fighting, the bullshit, Harper and I not talking—a—and for what some boy?"

"There it is." Charli said, "Was that so hard?"

"Yes actually it was," Liv answered taking her attention off Charli and back to her phone.

"Olivia."

She looked up and hummed.

"Is Kade, worth it?"

Olivia didn't say anything and Charli knew that was her cue to leave, she took a seat by Harper and Josh again and the group got back into the topic of discussion; Olivia walked out the bedroom and took a seat on the floor by Sofia.

Late that night Charli and Harper sat in the bedroom talking.

"All you have to do is hang out with me, but don't record us doing the scene, you can take photos all you want but I'll get in trouble if you record." Harper was explaining, Charli nodded, her phone started to ring, Harper smirked, it was Landon Barker. "Stop," the girl said with an eye roll, "we're just friends."

"Okay sure, the way he stares at you I beg to differ."

Charli answered the call. "Hi Landon!" Harper shouted. "Hey Harp," Landon said back putting his attention back on charli. "Hi gorgeous."

A faint blush appeared on Charli's face, Harper laughed and left the room. In the kitchen she made herself some frozen chicken nuggets before deciding to watch a bit of Netflix. She chose a random horror movie and started eating, towards the middle of the movie, Charli texted her and said she going to bed, Harper sent a smiley face back and continued the film. She had started to grow tire of the movie, truthfully, horror movies didn't scare her, they we're lame—especially nowadays.