CHAPTER NINETEEN

nineteen ———— narrative & instagram & texting

     Harper's stomach hurt, like really fucking bad, she would see Olivia perform tonight before she'd leave for New York for the season 3 premiere.

She threw on a plain white crop top and faded ripped jeans, she brushed her teeth, threw on a fresh coat of body spring and let her hair fall around her shoulders. She turned her attention on the purple cowboy hat that she had received in the mall three days prior, she smiled at the words; Liv's Biggest Fan.

Harper put the hat on and called Charli for pick up, they would get backstage access and watch the show without interruption. She slid into the backseat as the passenger was occupied by Landon, he turned his head to her and held his fist up, Harper tapped his fist back. "Weak," he teased and turned back to scrolling through his phone. "You're a Liv fan?" Harper asked. "He's not but I made him listen to the album," charli said, as she turned up the radio, Jealousy Jeslousy was playing, Harper huffed as she saw the traffic starting to back up. "Even when we leave early." She said.

They even made it through the traffic and found a security guard to take them backstage, they were pretty late and Liv was about to go on, Harper watched the girl bounce around the stage and sing her heart out, she smiled softly.

"You like her, huh?" Landon asked, Harper nodded feeling her heart ache. "I do," she replied. "Tell her," Landon said. "What? No!" Harper shook her head, "I can't tell her, she'll hate me."

"So you rather die with your secret?"

Harper grew silent, feeling stupid about this whole situation. "It'll never work," she replied, "she's straight."

The two fell silent as they continued to watch her perform, after that Olivia came rushing up and jumping into Harper's arms, they spun around for a minute before one of Liv's body guards warned her about the body glitter, which Harper could care less about. "I missed you," Liv said squeezing the actress's cheeks, "I've miss you so much you have no ducking idea."

Once the show ended, Harper and liv stayed back for awhile, Charli dragged Landon to buy her a shirt. "They're cute," Liv complimented, "I could have given her a shirt though."

When Harper didn't respond, Olivia blinked and grabbed the girl's hand, Harper jumped a bit her face grew hot, Liv furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you good?" She asked, Harper pursed her lips but replied anyway, "I'm okay."

"Do you need some water?" She asked, Harper shook her head, Liv's concern grew to annoyance. "I thought we were fine?" She hissed. "What? Liv we are," She reassured her. "Well you're not acting like it, what's wrong?" She snapped.