Yes or no..

Jades pov:

Im so nervous.Vega,the girl I supposedly hated,was going to be at my house anytime minute now.Why did I think this was a good idea. I doubt she will either consider it..Was it wrong of me to invite her?More-so was it bad of me to use her? I replayed my plan our in my head,I invite Vega round,Ask her to pretend to Date me so we can make beck jealous,she agrees we make him jealous so he wants me back.That was my plan.Now that I think about it it's so stupid.All Vega has ever done is be nice to me.Shes seen me at my lowest and she was the only one by my side and I've still continued to be horrible to her.I never knew why I just- Well whenever Vega is around me I get this weird feeling in my stomach.I think it's because I hate her so much but could it be something else?

All of a sudden,I hear 'JADEEE LET ME IN OTS FREEZING OUT HERE" Shit,I forgot about her,she must of been outside for awhile.I quickly scramble over to the door,revealing Vega wearing a short pink.mini dress which hugs all her curves perfectly.I wad gobsmacked,how could a girl look thay beautiful.Wait.Why am I thinking this? Did I just check her out? Let me see if she noticed,I look up at her face and I see her cheeks bright red staring into my eyes.Yep she definitely noticed.'Jade.Can i just come in please I forgot my jacket!!' She says.I quickly Budge to the side,Granting her entrace.

She makes her way over to the large,black couch.I follow her willingly and sit down.We just stare at eachother for a couple.of minutes.The minutes felt like hours to me...but I weren't complaining.Vega had lovely brown eyes which were mesmerising.I loved them.Jade! Stop thinking like this."Okay so....why am I here" Vega breaks the silence by saying. 'Oh uh..so..I need a favour.."I mumble quietly,regretting ever inviting her.She nods waiting for me to continue.Here we go... "So..Obviously me and Beck broke up earlier and I need your help..Will u pretend to fake date me to make him jealous.." I quickly say,quietly looking around the rook trying to avoid eye contact.She didn't talk for about 5 minutes.

"Well...Jade uh.." She says quietly. I sit in silence. "I guess I can..along as Its ONLY fake. And..If he gets mad at me I'm telling him."I then back to face her,my face red with joy !! 'Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!'I say leaning in for a hug. Shit I just hugged tori.I quickly pull away and put on a fake cough so it's not as awkward. 'Okay so...was that all?' She says bored.'Oh uh yes u can go now if u want remeber to play my girlfriend tomorrow ;) ' I say with a smirk.Her face went bright red as she quickly stood up and just walked out,she didn't seem mad.Just embarrassed.

Tomorrow  will be fun...

Hi sorry for the short chapter again I've just been having a REALLY shifty day and I haven't bee  doing much then I wrote it once and it got deleted so this I'd my second attempt at writing this chapter,I made it longer and added more this time tho!! I hope u enjoy.I will either be writing the next chapter tonight,tomoz or the day after.Please feel free to leave feedback and advice for future chapters.I love you all <3

P.s-ignore spelling mistakes x.