Chapter 11: The Start of The End? (pt.1)

Y/N's POV: 

F/S = Favorite song

What Dib said shocked me, he stated that the end of the world was coming and he knew how to prove it and that Zim was involved in all of it. Somehow, I didn't really believe that Zim was behind whatever proof he had, I texted him "I'm still waiting for the proof, Dib." I awaited his response, my mom could tell I was getting antsy in the backseat. "You okay there, darling?" I sighed and decided it was better to let her not worry about me, so I decided to just nod and say that I'm tired. She nodded aimlessly and continued driving, I looked out at the colorful sky listening to my favorite song, F/S. I decided to text Zim and give him an update on how I was, to be honest I missed him, just something about his adorable alien self made me chuckle just thinking about it. "Hey Zim! Sorry for not responding as quickly as I do, I was at the faire as you remember me telling you about, and I was also talking to Dib about something. But it's great that you had a nice day. I'm so glad! :)" I debated on hitting send but I did anyways and waited for either Zim or Dib to respond. 

~Zim's POV~

I waited for Y/N to text me back, I dropped the whole 'Y/N-human' thing since I figured that it'd seem weird, I don't feel like having another earthly scum find out who I am. Not that I'm calling Y/N scum- wait why do I even care about this? It's not like I care about her. We're just friends after all, right?  I mean, it's not like I have feelings for her, right? Maybe it's because she's my first real friend? Why do I feel this way, I'm supposed to not be able to feel this certain emotion. What's it called again? Love? Yeah, love. As soon as I was spiraling I got a ding notification from two people. One from Y/N and Dib-stink.  I opened Dibs message first since I knew it would be something about him telling me to back off of Y/N or just another threat. "I know what you're planning, you're planning bring the end of the world, destroying everyone including Y/N and I in the process. Stop manipulating her." I decided to just ignore the message since it was clearly obvious that he was trying to get a reaction out of me. Something did make me wonder and that was: Why did he assume I was trying to take over the world? I mean obviously before what the Tallest did I was but now, my goal is to conquer something far more...what's the word the humans use? Better? No. Greater. There. Something far more greater, Y/Ns love. I opened her message and read it, I responded with a simple: "Thank you, Y/N. How was your day at the faire? I'm assuming you're pretty tired so I'll leave you alone for now, anyways good night! Don't have nightmares." I decided that was good enough. 

A/N: OMIGOSH GUYS I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG, I TOTALLY FORGOT BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SWAMPED WITH SCHOOL WORK AMONG OTHER THINGS, BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR 505 READS AND FOR STILL READING THIS EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN SILENT FOR A BIT, ALSO SORRY THIS CHAPTER'S SHORT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS BUT THE NEXT ONE'S GONNA BE LONG AND WILD! STAY TUNED! Signing off, ConfusedMiku (589 words)