Ballsy Decision (Shotzi & OC Marley Quinzel)

Shotzi in that second chance gauntlet match made my night. She may not have won but she definitely showed the world why she definitely belongs on the NXT women's roaster. I was so proud of her. She was finally getting that recognition she deserves.

Shotzi came running to the car when she noticed me in the parking lot. She was smiling very hard when she got in the car.

"Wicked! You're wearing my newest shirt!" She squealed while getting in.

"Well of course sweetheart, gotta support my woman!" I lean over to kiss her.

"Let's get out of here before they try to get me to stay longer than I want" she laughs.

"Right! Let's Goooo!" We both howl out while speeding off.

A hour goes by and I look over and notice Shotzi looking down at her phone upset.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked.

"Nothing," she says.

I paused the music, "Look I noticed you looking upset at your phone."

She sighs, "My fucking ex keeps on leaving weird obscene comments on my pictures and it's driving me nuts. Like he needs to leave me the fuck alone before I fuck him up!"

"Well do I need to take care of him for you because you know I have no problem doing it" I explain.

"No baby, I mean as much as I wouldn't mind I kinda don't wanna have to bail you out again" she snickered.

"Look, that bar altercation wasn't my fault. That asshole had it coming...he was harassing you and I couldn't take it anymore," I looked over smiling, "If I didn't get in that fight then we would have never met"

"How so?" She teased

"The police wanted to lock me up and you told them you were my girlfriend and that you would bail me out. Next thing I know you're at the police station bailing me out and telling the cops that I was protecting you so they dropped the charges just like that" I explained.

She grinned, "So..."

"So? That was a very ballsy thing to do," I scoffed and grinned back at her, "I love you big head!"

She smiled, "I love you too. And yes you make a valid point there. Meeting you was the greatest day of my life."

"I woulda thought the greatest day of your life will be when you win the NXT Women's championship?" I teased.

"No, I mean that will be a awesome day when that happens but meeting you will forever remain my favorite day!" She expressed almost in tears.

"Well shit, make me cry why don't ya." I teased trying to hold back my tears.

"Aaawwww fuck all that we ain't bout to cry in this bitch right now. I got me some more TV time. Shit people finally paying attention to me now! The world mine! Hoooowwwwwlllllllllll" she yelled.

"Duh! I've been known that, it's just now that everyone else is starting to see and that's a big accomplishment itself!" I exclaimed.

"Of course!" She smiled while yawning. She eventually leans in towards me and falls asleep as I drive home.

2 hours go by and we finally arrive in West Palm Beach. We have a condo together but we have separate rooms. We never been intimate with each other but i was definitely feeling her enough to make a move. The timing was right. I waited until we arrived at the house to nudge her to get up.

She pops up sleepily, "wha-what? What's rong?"

"Nothing...were home," I stalled a bit by just sitting there and then eventually got the courage up to ask the question, "um Ashley?"