The H.B.I.C. (Mia Yim & OC Kendric Cyrus)

Me & Mia were chilling in the darkest part of the hallway as she was preparing for her match against Mandy Rose. The reason for this is that Mia is not exactly my woman. Hell, she's not even technically on the market if you want to bring technicalities into it. She's married to Keith Lee, but our relationship started when they had gotten engaged. I wanted to break all this off when that happened, but she insisted it wouldn't complicate things. Well to make a complicated long story very short, feelings have developed on an emotional level that shouldn't have and we have had unprotected sex more times than I can count. Surprisingly she hasn't wound up pregnant, but I can't seem to leave her alone. I don't want to say that I'm sprung off her love but what else can I possibly call it? It's definitely not lust but this is somebody else's wife. Oh, how did I get myself in this situation and how do I get myself out of it before it's too late?

"You alright babe?" Mia asked me whilst interlocking her fingers with mine

"What? Oh, um yeah, I'm fine", I lied, "Just got a lot on my mind is all."

"Well, you know I'm here if you need somebody to talk to, vent to, all that!" She smiled.

"How long do we have?" I grinned at Mia, "Because I'm not sure how much longer I can wait."

"Well, you're going to have to because you know how I get once we get started and judging by the bulge in your pants, I can already tell how this would go. I'd mess up my pants instantly fucking around with you" She laughed.

"Please Steph. Please! Just a quickie and then I'll be out ya hair...until later on tonight", I pouted, "C'mon babe."

"Fine, but we need to get into the more secluded part of this hall. I'd hate for somebody to see us. I wouldn't even know what to say if Keith found out about us like this" she said in a nervous tone.

"This is what happens when you keep me waiting for weeks and weeks without an explanation on why we couldn't see each other or even hang out," I teased her.

She nudged me with her knee as I reached up for the waistband of her pants. They easily slid down her legs and I pulled her closer to my mouth.

"Shit, um don't do that", she fell forwards a bit as I slid 2 fingers in her wet folds, "Stop that sir."

She fell forward once more but this time she didn't pick herself back up. It's almost as if she was weak at the knees from my touch. I didn't let her fall. Seeing that she had on a thong I motioned her to take her pants off completely. Next, I had her lay back so I could place my head between her legs. Then I placed her legs on my shoulders and my arms around her back using my hands as support. Finally, I stood up with her against the wall and with my tongue I flicked her clit before going in and out in a swift motion driving her completely insane.

"You're gonna have somewhere to be pretty soon but for now you're all mine," I mumbled while eating her pussy.

"Holy fuck I'm cumming" she convulsed as she covered my face with her love juices.

"Cum for me darling, I wanna taste every drip" I shoved my tongue deep inside her pussy as she let out a powerful moan.

As I got her down off my shoulders, the gears in my head started turning rapidly. I carried her into the empty room next to us, closed the door, quickly planted her against the wall, and inserted myself inside of her without warning. She was caught off guard so bad that she was in the state of pleasurable confusion:

"Yes"

"No"

"Wait."

"Stop."

"Daddy don't leave me."

"Go."

"Please"

"I can't"