𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐙
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Dd unlocked the front door late at night quietly with his key not wanting his family to wake up. He went into the house and closed the door quietly.

He tiptoed across the hallway to his room with his lil brother. He walked into the room and saw his lil brother Javier sleeping on the bottom bunk bed.

The min he was about to close the door his mom stopped door from closing and was standing there making him huff.

"Boy where you at and don't huff at me lil boy," his mom said lowly.

"I was out aii" he walked past her getting annoyed by her voice plus he was high. She grabbed his arm not liking what he said

"you were out, without calling me, not telling me where was you at, and you smell like" she sniffed him"Weed" a mug planted on her face.

"Mane I don't smell like weed, be happy I came back home damn" she raised her eyes.

"David you getting on my last fucking nerves, you don't have no respect for me or this household" she ranted and he kissed his teeth getting out of her grip and going back to his room.

"Don't walk away from me" she followed him to his room making Javier move in his sleep from all the noise.

"¿Por qué actúas así? Nunca solías ser así, ¿eh?" His mom said in Spanish getting tired of her son.

(Translation: "Why are you acting like this you never used to be this way, huh")

Dd didn't respond to his mother just sitting on Javier's end of the bed about to untie his shoes.

"Ever since when Notti died you became worse" dd scrunched up his face looking at his mom feeling his blood boil.

It felt like he switched when she said that but she is right he has been changing with his emotions lately.

"Mane leave me tf alone with that shit" he cursed his mom out.

"I had enough of your bullshit" she ran to him slapping him across the face and he felt that power in that slap.

Javier even woke up from hearing the slap.

Dd got up and mugged his mom making his mom mug him back. He was pushing everything in his body to not put his hands on her.