A Quick Summary of Events

Entry One, Date: July 16th, 2012.

Never thought I'd have to use this thing again, well never mind that my name is Keith Jones and I used to drive a wonderful little Tram engine named Tobias or Toby for short, he used to work the Ffarquar Branchline with a few other engines like Thomas and Percy, along with Mavis and Daisy. However, when a long drought hit the Island, the railway fell into bankruptcy and had to close down. That was a few years ago though. You may be wondering why I'm talking about this, well an anonymous group of people had stopped by the railway and told the old controller, Charles Topham Hat that if the engines that worked on the railway and its staff were to come back and compete in a huge "Tournament" that would be broadcasted everywhere for a few weeks, they would donate a great sum of supplies and money to re-open the North Western Railway.

Charles agreed, but asked about what the Tournament was, they weren't allowed to say which is a bit odd. You may also be thinking how do I know all this? So a few hours ago I got a phone call from my old friend/ co-worker named Barry that we had to head to the vacant Knapford Station for a so-called gathering with all the engines and staff. I jumped at the idea that I could see Toby again so I grabbed the old uniform, put it on, and dashed down the road in my car. I soon arrived at Knapford where I was warmly greeted by everyone, especially by Toby and Barry. The engine staff was told to grab two bags each and report to their engines. We were told by these men that we were in ABSOLUTELY no condition to check inside the bags, it was a bit suspicious but what's the worst that could happen?