TO 19

"Okay, what really is happen-" Jimin cuts himself off as he felt weak

"Okay, what really is happen-" Jimin cuts himself off as he felt weak. Jin looked at him and gulped. He saw how Jimin's eyes glowed red. His canines showing and he launches to the door.

Jin was able to stop him, holding him tight.
"Jimin, calm down... Calm the fuck down, Jimin" Jin says, groaning. The tray he's holding now discarded on the ground.
"Guys! Help! Help!" Jin screamed, Jimin continued to growl, wanting to just get inside.

"Jimin, stop!" Namjoon's voice is heard. Hoseok and Taehyung helped hold back Jimin, both groaned at his strength.
"Help... Hyungies... Please..." They heard and this got Jimin even more aggressive.
"What should we do, hyungs?" Taehyung asks, staring at his friend in shock.

"Let go of me! My omega needs me!" Jimin says with his alpha tone, his claws showing.
"Jimin! You guys will regret it!" Hoseok says, staring at Jimin in worry.
"No!" Jimin says, trying to yank their arms off of him but failed.
"Yoongi, what are you doing standing there?" Jin says as Yoongi has his eyebrows furrowed like he's thinking deep.

"How about we call our parents?" Yoongi says and the four sighs.
"Then do it!" Jin says, groaning as he held Jimin tighter.
"Right" Yoongi says and immediately called his parents.

"How about we knock him out?" Yoongi asks and they sighed.
"Just call!" Jin says, putting a cloth inside Jimin's mouth to shut him up.

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok and Taehyung asks as they sat beside Jimin, who's finally calmed down with tissues in his nose.
"Good" Jimin says, huffing.
"We were fast enough to act... Jungkook's heat just came up all of a sudden, he didn't expect it too" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"My omega~" Taehyung and Hoseok teased while Jimin glared at them.

"Shut up"