(REQUESTED) car wash 2

Requested by DianaMartinez200

1 week later since you and your family had given optimus, drift, Bumblebee, hound, and crosshairs a clean car wash, you all went out for a drive. Unfortunately the autobots are getting muddy on the muddy road much to the autobots' annoyance. Luckily your younger sister's school is hosting the car wash fundraiser on a Saturday.

Younger sister: my school is hosting the car wash fundraiser this coming Saturday.  Do you guys wanna come?
Crosshairs: about time you told us!
Drift: it would be an honor to come to your event
Hound: but do we really have to become humans again?
Optimus: yes. We have to become humans in order to go out in public

The autobots nod in agreement.  Saturday. The autobots meet up with the other students for the car wash. You, your 2 oldest brothers, and your parents spend cash for the autobots to be washed. As your sister washes hound, you trip on the hose only to be caught in optimus' muscular arms. You look at optimus and blush.

Optimus: where were we?
You: oh no! *tried to reach for your smoke bombs but realized you got therapy balls instead!* how?
Optimus:  I won't allow you to escape me this time.

Optimus kisses you which got you blushing and kiss optimus back. It only lasted until one blonde girl student  sprayed you and optimus with water much to everyone's amusement,  even crosshairs had to laugh.