Chapter one

Y/N pov

Ena and I have lived here for about a month and I still feel uneasy here. Whenever I leave the house, I feel like I'm being watched. I don't even feel safe in my own house..

Elena/My pov

Y/N has been acting strange lately. I'm not completely sure why. But if I had to guess it was probably the three strange men who are always watching Y/N then there not looking. I've been seeing the three men since we moved here, though Y/N hasn't seen them yet. I stared out the window trying to see if I can find them, but my train of thought was broke to the sound of my name being called.

A/N pov

"Ena!" A voice yelled from the other side of the house. "Coming!" Elena called back to the voice. Ena ran to the other side of the house to see Y/N. "I'm going to the mall, wanna come?" Y/N asked Ena.

Y/N pov

I asked Ena if she wanted to go to the store with me. She looked at me with a gleam in her eye and said "Yes, yes, yes! I'll go put my boots on." Ena loves the store. Even if we don't buy anything, she still loves to look around the different stores. I love seeing her face glow with happiness when we go into her favorite stores.

Quick note. Elena is an old OC of mine, so technically Elena is me. Ok back to the story.

A/N pov

Y/N and Elena walk to the store since Y/N's car was being repaired. As they were walking Y/N felt uneasy as usual. So they then grabbed Elena's and started walking fadter. Elena noticed this, so she looked around and saw only two of the three men. The two men she saw was the man with orange goggles with a mouth guard and the man that wore the yellow hood with the black mask that had a red frowning face. "Where is the other man?" Elena said in her head. Not long after, Y/N and Elena arrived at the mall.

??? pov(before they got to the mall)

Me and hoodie were standing in the woods right outside of Y/N's house waiting for them to leave. "Where is Masky?" I thought to myself. "H-hay H-h-hoodie?" I said as I looked at Hoodie. I could tell he had an annoyed expression on his face from how long we were waiting for Y/N. Even though he has a mask on, doesn't mean I can't tell what his expression is. "What do you want?" He said in an annoyed tone. "W-where is M-masky? Isn't h-he s-s-suppose to b-be h-here?" Hoodie turned to face me. "Well if you were at the location we were suppose to meet, you would have known that he is going to get Y/N and her kid to the mansion." I gave him a confused look. "W-why?" I knew we needed to get them into the woods, but why to slenders mansion? "Well, Slender what's to recruit them for some fucking reason that I don't know. All he told me is tha-" he was caught off when we heard Y/N and Elena leaving the house. That's when we started following them.