Chapter two

Masky pov(present time)

Today was Wednesday, and every Wednesday Y/N and Elena always come to this specific mall. It's such a stupid thing to do. Even when you come out with nothing, it's just a waist of time. I took out a cigarette and a lighter out to pass the time.(Author: *gasp* CANCER STICK!) Two minutes later the two arrived and I could also see Masky and Toby in the distance wearing different clothes. I guess they had a change of plans since it was supposed to be only me driving them to the woods.

I put the cigarette out and I threw it at the Author 'cause they are a dumb gay motherfu- Hay! No breaking the 4th wall!! *Fixes the 4th wall* No more breaking it, Timothy UnU. Hay!!! Don't call me that!!!! Whatever :\

Take two brought to you by Tim/Masky breaking the 4th wall and the Author fixing it:

I put the cigarette out and I headed in the mall after the four. I walk in and the only familiar faces I see is Rogers and Hoodie, well Toby was wearing a different mask instead of his mouth guard. I walk up to them with an annoyed expression on my face. "What the hell are you two doing here?" Hoodie looked at me with his usual tired expression. "Saw the girl and the kid and started following them. We weren't sure where you went. You just disappeared on us."

Hoodie/ Brian POV:

Masky rolled his eyes at me. "Whatever... I don't need you two morons fucking anything up. So just lay low." He gave us a warning glare before walking off. I turn to Toby, but he was already gone. "Shit... Where the fuck did he go..?" This kid was gonna kiss me. There was a weed store in the mall surprisingly. Toby wasn't my problem right now. So I just went into the store to see if I can find the shit I like.

Toby POV:

Getting away from Masky and Hoodie was easier than I thought. Plus, I figured Hoodie would just go find something to get him high. As I walked through the mall people would whisper and stare at me while I twitch and tic. It's not like I'm not used to it. Just reminds me of school and my life before...