Objectnaping pt 1

WARNING: SWEARING AND MILD VIOLNCE

X's pov

Omg..
Four's going insane..
Why would they want to steal the bfdi did'nt flower won it?

Wait a minute..

ARE WE GOING TO BREAK INTO FLOWERS HOUSE!?

My brain fills with unanswered questions.While my brain was going mad. I noticed that four's pupil was a very sharp and thin line. Huh werid. I said to myself.

Four then noticed I was getting anxious and said.Oh uhm Il tell you the plan X's but first.I need you to find a forest in the middle of no where.So no one can find us and build an under ground bunker close to the forest.Pls. they asked nicely.

I hesitated at first and then sighed and gave four an "ok" and telported to a forest.I checked if the forest was very far from civilization.Then I built the under ground bunker in the speed of light. I teleported to four.Who was waiting for me.I told him I was done. and four said great now here's the plan il first go to flower's house and ofc steal the bfdi then objectnap her and do the following with the other 14 contestants. Four said with a cheerful voice.

HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE. NOW WHERE OBJECTNAPING THIS IS CROSSING THE LINE.
I thought to myself.

I said to four
Four your crossing the line im not going to objectnap them.Four said who said you will objectnap?

I froze for a momment then said wait your going to be objectnapping?Four
replyed with a yes.Then said while im objectnapping you will be gathering
the contestants and placing them in the bunker.

Welp at least im not objectnapping I thought to myself
But its not ok to objectnap I said to four.

Well ima do it anyways who's stopping- I cut off four and said
I am,im going to tell the police.As I was walking to the door I felt something tap me from behind and felt breathing close to my ear then four said.

IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I SAY IM GOING TO KILL YOU..

Four said to my ear.
Welp I gotten myself into some deep shit haven't I?

Flower's pov

NO THAT NOT FAIR
I screamed to ruby.
YES I DID,I WON FAIR AND SQUARE
Ruby yelled back.

Ugh this stupid red diamond roled the die and thought she landed on 6 when she really landed on 3

Ugh this stupid red diamond roled the die and thought she landed on 6 when she really landed on 3. Ima make sure to tell her who's the boss.

Bubble's pov

sigh.. this is the 7th time we played objectly and ruby and flower been fighting over it.
I get that ruby is dum like gelatin. But still.Ruby only made one small mistake, and now these two girls are going wild over said mistake.