chapter 7

Tommy pov:

I turned to look behind him and smiled at the sight of me.

"Hi ranboo.'' I say happily with a worming smile on my face.

"So I assume this is him?" Dan asks with a chuckle.

I turn back around to face Dan, "yup! This is him." I say proud of myself, as if I've just won a huge argument.

"And who's this?" ranboo asks,staring at the guy so hard he's practically looking into his soul.

I can't blame him, I mean why would I? It's cute to see ranboo like this, being clingy and all. I like it.

"Well my name is Dan, nice to meet you!" dan cheered, trying to not look directly at ranboo.

Dan put out a hand in front of ranboo then smiled.

Ranboo smiled back, tacking Dan's hand and shaking it. "Nice to meet you! i'm ranboo, tommy's boyfriend!"

I could tell that ranboo's smile was fack.

"So what were you guys talking about?" ranboo asked cheerfully.

I pried for dan's life, knowing ranboo and what he'd might do.

"Well I may or may not have been flirting with Tommy here thinking he was hot, d-don't get me wrong! I didn't know he already had a partner so when he told me I apologized and everything so don't worry!"

Dan quickly explained to ranboo.

I look up to ranboo who did not seem so happy, i took his hand and gently squeezed it.
He looked down to me,
I gave him a reassuring smile for him to not worry and he let out a sigh.

"Alright then, but he is taken so back off." ranboo said to Dan assertively.

I just laughed.

Dan chuckled at the remark. "Ay don't worry man i wont do nothing. But seriously, you got yourself a keeper so congratulations." Dan winked jokingly.

Ranboo grind, "oh trust me... i know that fully well~"

I blushed, "stop it."

Both ranboo and dan laughed at the sight.

"kay well sorry for the misunderstanding ranboo, and it was nice meeting you guys!"
Dan exclamse, giving us a small wave and walking off.

"Nice meeting you too Dan."
I said,waving back at him with a smile.

He was nice.

"He was- nice." ranboo says.

"You hate him don't you?" I ask calmly.

Ranboo give a light chuckle, "ah you know me too well~"

~Time skip~

Tommy and I got our food and were walking back to the arcade, having a nice conversation about a stream Tommy wanted to do tomorrow morning due to the fact neither of us had done a stream in a while.

Just then Tommy's phone started ringing.

He picked it up to see how it was, it was phil.

"He's probably wondering where we are since we just left without telling them." I said, unbothered.

"Yeah, probably." Tommy agreed, he pressed answer and put it on speaker.

"HElLo?!" Tommy yelled jokingly into the phone.
(y'know that thing he does when he says "hello")

There was a pause as Tommy lisoned to phil.

Tommy spoke again, "yeah ranboo and i were hungry so we went to gregs to get some food.'' Tommy explained.

Another pause.

"Well tell wilbur were fine and to stop being a worried b*ch boy!" he yelled, not in an angry way though.

I let out a soft laugh as I thought of Wilbur being all panicked at the sight of Tommy being gone, not even me and Tommy, just tommy.

Wilbur truly is like Tommy's big brother, very protective of him too.

"Right then we're coming back... okay see you!" Tommy ended the call and looked at me.

He was about to tell me but I stopped him.

"Let me guess, Phil called you because he and Wilbur wanted to know where we were and why we left without telling them."
I say, grining.

Tommy softly laughed under his breath, and with a simple reply: "yup."

I smiled back at him, lining down to give him a kiss, he kissed back but it was quick.

"Save it for when we go home, dammit!" he giggled.

"Ugh! Fine~" I whined jokingly.

He smiled warmly, " i love you ranboo."

"I love you more darling~" I cooed back my grin widening.

~time skip, the arcade~

Tommy pov:

We get back to the arcade and go in.

"Let's go and find Wilbur and phil." I say, latching my fingers with ranboos.

He agrees with a simple: "yup."

We walked around for a bit trying to find Wilbur and philza, just as we turned a corner we saw them.

Wilbur was sitting on the floor and Phil was recording.

"Wonder what they're doing." ranboo admits.

"Let's go find out." I cheered.

We went over to them, until i notest that Wilbur was holding something.

'A duck?' I question with a thought.

Phil smiled at us, unbothered by it he said "I got my son a duck!"

"Sweet." ranboo chimes.

"Yeah." I agreed.

Wilbur got up and looked at his watch. "It's 5:26, we should head home. What about you two? "
He asked.

"Yeah, I wanna go home." I agreed with wilbur.

"Right then let's go." Phil states.

Ranboo grabs my hand to hold again and starts walking with Wilbur and phil.

~time skip, back at home"

Still tommys pov:

We got back to the house, as ranboo shuts the door I hug him from behind.

He looked over and wormly smiled at me, he turned around to face me and put his arms around me.

"I had fun today, you?" I asked him.

"It was fun cuz I was with you." he replied.

I smiled happily with soft blush forming on my cheeks.

He picked me up and gently put me against the door, I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck.

"I love you Tommy, more than anything." he told me.

"I love you just as much ranboo.'' I said back to him.

-and with that he pressed his lips on mine, putting a hand on my cheek. I softly opened cuz i know what he wants, he's ranboo and i'm his beloved boyfriend. He immediately put his tongue in my mouth and latched onto mine. (groos)

~the end~

Thank you for reading!
I had other ideas for this book to go on but I personally think that I won't be able to keep up a good enough upload schedule.

But i do hope you enjoyed it
This is my first ever book for anything so not surprised that it was somewhat bad but at least you guys stuck around.

I'll see you guys later, Goodbye!

:D