Syllabus

This is the syllabus for this book, as said in the title. Its gonna be a basic outline of what I hope to accomplish writing and for you, as the reader and learner to learn.

Lessons I-V

        -These first few lessons will be focused on vocab. If you wish to challenge yourself, i will put a small paragraph at the end of the V lesson.

Review and test
        - Self explanatory, but after this, I will start doing a review and test every 4-5 lessons, it will just depend how much info and stuff in the lessons. If there is a lot, it will be after five lessons, if it is a smaller section of lessons, then it will be after six lessons.

Lessons VI - X

Grammer and some more vocab. We will start with the first declension. Don't worry, i will explain it all, and give you the proper way of saying the ending and the words.

Review and test

Lessons X-XV

We shall start on the second declension. I will still add vocab.

Review and test

Lessons XV-XX
Third declension with some vocab. I will also start adding sentences to start transiting.

*This is as far as I've gotten. This syllabus will be updated. If you're curious abt what your gonna be learning for this next set of lessons, come here and look!

Next Chappie are things that I'm going to be recommend doing to help you learn faster and comprehend. Stay tuned!

With love,
Addy