Part 1 - Unnerving

Prologue
It all started of innocently at first, a few complimentary comments on Instagram, monitoring every story, liking every post, but somewhere between the obsession and the stalking is where the lines blur and now I'm stood hear by a running faucet washing blood of my hands.

Marjorie why won't you notice me? All I do is show you love, did you even water the flowers I sent you? And those chocolates were your favourites so why throw them in the bin, I know you don't have a nut allergy!
I honestly feel like you are toying with my emotions, well today is where I get answers, I noticed as of recent you have kept a diary, probably some nonsense advice you've taken from that hot shot therapist ( I'd love to wring his fucking neck) I know you see at 2pm every Thursday. Oh would you look at that today is Thursday and in precisely 5 minutes and 14 seconds you'll be rushing out the front door to be late again for your appointment, you never were one for punctuality.

After the coast was clear I carefully made my way towards an open window at the back of your house and climbed through, luckily you lived in a new estate so no nosy neighbours to fret about. As I climbed through I could hear you left the radio on. As much as I wanted to snoop every nook and cranny I was here for one thing and that was your diary, so I made my way to your bedroom and carefully looked through your draws. Your lingerie smelt fantastic and them tiny bows could make my heart sink, damn you had good taste and to taste I would if you would let me...
I searched under your mattress and with a clonk on the floor the diary fell. As I bent down to pick up your diary, which you have so cutely covered with stickers and jewels my eye caught the sight of something that made my teeth grind, you've had a male visitor and they have left their cufflinks under your bed, before I burst a vain I ran to the kitchen and stuck my head under the tap for some water to calm me down and to also moistened my dry throat. Oh Marjorie what despicable thing am I going to have to do to ensure your mine.

After reading your diary front to back twice I had two answers and a question, the guy you've been seeing his name is Ivan Hunt, he was your dads accountant. Now the question is how am going to kill this schmuck?
I opened a bottle of booze, poured it into the nearest mug I could find and started googling Ivan Hunt, my snooping was interrupted when the door bell rang, as I got up to get the door I realised I hadn't any clothes on so I ran to the bathroom to put on my robe and quickly attended to whoever was at my door. It was only FedEx, goddamn driver got the wrong house again!