The draft

It was time as I took my seat next to Nolan and my wife I saw Jake and his wife Samantha it is funny how much taller Jake is than her. Then I saw are brand new owner Evan lite-rake everyone thinks that he is an idiot because he just came out of college and he is getting all the girls, but I know that he is pure gunnies and will be the next Jerry Buss. Then I saw Meta Wold-peace every one made sheer to sit five seats away because he could beat anyone up.

When the commissioner of the NBA came on stage and thanked very one for coming and said "the first pick of the draft goes to the ballers and they select CALEB GERBER" right when he said it the crowed boomed with claps.Then Caleb came on stage and shook the commissioner hand and left then the commissioner said 8 other names and then he said the 10 pick of the draft goes to Mark Bell. Nobody on are team could believe it every one was disappointed its not that Marks bad he's great it's that everyone thought we would pick Nathaniel. What is Evan thinking no wonder every one thinks he is an idiot because he is one.

I was about to leave but my wife told me to stay I was playing NBA 2k13 juking every one with KD when my wife told me "that it was are pick"

"I told her it was no use Nathaniel was gone"

To my disbelief she said "no he has not Been picked yet"

She was right the crowed started booming with noise as Nathaniel walked on stage. I guess Evan isn't an Idiot he is pure geniuses.