Chapter 6

Today was the day of Maccabees funeral I was dressed in a black suite my wife was dressed in a black dress we drove in my wife's Bentley to the funeral when we got there Nathaniel was waring a construction helmet and a jump suit I saw Nolan's kids face palming each other I would do the same. Every one was staring at him he tolled me he forgot his shovel in his car. Double face palm. I tolled him " that he could borrow a suite from me but he said " it was fine" I walked inside to the memorial many people were giving speeches. I hoped Nathaniel would not give a speech because he would screw up and he would probably do the Harlem shake again.

After the memorial was over I took my family and Dimitrie out to lunch we went to soup-plantation there a lot of people recognized me I gave them autographs and continued eating I tolled Dimitrie " I wonder ho the new GM is gonna be" ?

"I have no idea" he said

I know Evan will pick the right guy when we left I went to the YMCA to work out when I got there I lifted wights I saw some kids star at me it reminded me when I was young growing up in Hollywood seeing celebrities and staring at them. I decided to walk over to the basket ball court to shoot around.

I went home changed and went to bed hooping I would get a good night sleep but all I dreamed about was a zombie apocalypse and this is a short summary of what happened. Maccabee as a zombie Evan blowing cars up jake sniping me being a medic Nolan dead Caleb with two katanas Nathaniel with a mp7 and random people attacking us.