💕part 6💕

Previous
MEANWHILE
(Everyone was shock because of lisa's sudden interest towards jisoo)
Rose : Did I hear it right babe??
Jennie : She said before she fell in love.
Seulgi : Finally!!
Yeji : Our monkey will be happy!!
Kevin : of course!!
Rose : Guys now let's go to our room.
(They went)

Present.
Lisa pov
(I silently went inside Lisa's room. She is taking with someone but I guess it was a girl.)

Jisoo pov
(I got a call from Irene.)
Irene : Hello!
Jisoo : hi!
Irene : Are you free tonight?!
Jisoo : yea!
Irene : ok then let's meet--
(Someone snatch my phone)
Jisoo : what happened--

Lisa pov
(Heared Irene i grabbed phone and cut the call)
Jisoo : what happened--
Lisa : shut up!!!
(I pulled her closer and kissed on her lips. She seems shock.)

Jisoo pov
(I was so shocked. She kissed me. But why I feel like I kissed this lips before. I slightly pushed her.)
Jisoo : it's wrong unnie.
(But instead of leaving me she grabbed my neck and looked into my eyes.)
Lisa : Why is it wrong to kiss the person I love!!
Jisoo : Noo i mean- wait WHAT!! U LOVE ME?! (she again kissed me) wait wait let me talk and stop kissing me now.
Lisa : I got addicted to ur lips from the moment u kissed me. I just trying to taste heaven. I love you baby.
Jisoo : wae?? Baby?? Are you serious unnie!! Why you suddenly interested in me?! No need to feel pity on me!
Lisa : Jisoo, i realized.
Jisoo : How?!
Lisa : (take a deep breath) you see I'm getting jealous seeing u with others. I found the day u left ur phone in drom. That day one of ur senior called u and prossed u. But I said I am ur gf already and I love you.
Jisoo : Ohh!!! Fuck!! (Lisa looked at her) no i said ohh god!! I love you too but I need time because this whole week me and dorks will be busy in tournament with you ex-boys team. So,u have to wait until then after that we can hangout with each other.
(But she again pulled my collar closer.)
Jisoo : U-unnie w-what a-are you d-doing?!
Lisa : Stop calling me unnie baby.
(She licked her lips & pulled me into the bed.)

To be continue....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------