part 1- the move

we pack all the boxes in to the removal van and they are on their way to the new life. We stand in the door way and take all good memories and leave the bad ones behind. we all get into the car and start our travels, I’m sat in my cow onzie with my purple beats audio headphones on plugged in to my iPhone, I take a photo and put it on instagram, I write the caption as '#newstart #newlife #bye #blonde #hair #blue #eyes #beats #inloved #music' I then get a text from Lewis(my ex-boyfriend) the message says 'hey, I know you’re on your way now so want to let you know how much you mean to me and how much it is hurting me seeing you leave, face time me every night! Parties won't be the same without you; i know we don’t go out anymore but I LOVE YOU LIBBY! stay safe babe!xxxxxxxxx' I tear up, I decide to block out everyone and everything and go to sleep and hope the time passes quick so I can't doubt this decision anymore cause I know I will live it when in there. I wake and we are half way, mum shouts back "shall we stop for a hot choc and cake?" I mumble back "whatever" im always grumpy when I wake up. we go have a hot choc and set off on the road again, Keira is enjoying the journey and is playing eye spy with Lucy, her dolly. I go back to sleep, totally forgetting to text lewis back, I get another text 'babe are you okay, I’m worried sick, it's been 4 hours 35 mins ring me as soon as you see this xxxxxxxxx'