part 2- arrived

The house is beautiful, got 5 acres of land surrounding it and a huge swimming pool in the back garden.... I’m in love! I put the kettle on for a cuppa and then go help unload the van, we put all the boxes straight into our rooms, mines the biggest, mum said that I will get most use as when Courtney(my best friend) comes to visit she will stay a while. Keira has the small room as she is only 3 and won't have any friends round yet. After all the boxes are out the van so we pop out to homebase for paint, im having a pink and cream room with pink flowery wallpaper on the main wall. we dont have time to paint today so we order Chinese for tea as the house is a mess and we have boxes galore. I go to sleep about 11 as it has been a long day. It’s Saturday morning we get up and mum has already booked a painter to decorate my room before Kleenex move my stuff in he knocks on the door and I dint think anything of it, turns out it was him and my mum knocking on my bedroom door, I get up at 9:30, forced more than choice. I walk past them both with my over sized tee on and shorts that barely cover my bum, my hair in a messy bun and no makeup, I look up and see this gorgeous looking lad, looks about 19/20, I crumble inside, he's perfect! His brown eyes stare at me! I try to make myself look a bit better before I leave the bathroom to re-enter my room, I sit and chat to him, and he sounds a genuine, nice lad. I offer him tea and biscuits, trying to get in his good books, "so.....what's your name" he asks trying to stop the awkward silence "im Libby" I reply "and yours?" “im Aston"..... My heart melts “a beautiful name to go with a beautiful face" I say aloud,  “thanks"... "oh umm that was meant to be a thought not a comment" I say all embarrassed. It’s Monday it’s the October holidays so it's a week until I start my new school, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t scared, I don’t know what happened to yesterday sleep the day away, dreaming about Aston guess. I woke up early got dressed and ready waiting to open the door to him. The conversation flows alot better now. That week flew by i stayed in all week as i didnt know anyone in the area and aston was round painiting all week, seeing him each day made this place seem like the best place ever.