Chapter 6: Uchiha

Chapter 6:
Uchiha

Uchiha Sasuke woke up with a loud groan, his head feeling as if it had been squashed over and over again into goo. Hopefully that wasn't the case. At least, he hoped so. Subconsciously anyway. He was in too much pain to think straight right now.

The young Uchiha grabbed his head, groaning again as he tried to clear his vision and gain an overall control of his body. The first thing he came to realize was that he was sitting up...in the middle of nowhere. And this wasn't like in the middle of the woods of nowhere. No, this was literally in the middle of nowhere. Just an empty white space. If he could, the Uchiha would have raised an eyebrow. But he was still trying to regain his basic motor functions. So such an action was still beyond him at the moment unfortunately.

Grunting for a third time, Sasuke was finally able to get to his feet, wobbling a bit. But fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how some looked at it, he was able to balance himself and not fall on his behind. He looked around him, his hand still on his head and trying to ease the pain without much success.

'Just.....where am I?' he finally thought after being able to form coherent thoughts again. The last thing he could remember was the Shinobi War, the giant explosion, and the Sennin....

Sasuke's eyes widened as his brain processed that particular memory. 'The Sennin! And the deal!' Unfortunately, it also brought another wave of pain to his head. Sasuke merely groaned as he waited for the pain to pass. This was the first time his head had hurt this much since Itachi had used Tsukuyomi on him all those years ago. Needless to say, it was a bitch.

Looking around again, Sasuke decided that simply standing wasn't going to get him anywhere. So, looking around again, the young Uchiha chose a random direction and began to walk towards it. It all looked the same anyway. He only hoped that something, anything, was close by so that he could try and figure out just where in the world he was.

As he walked, though, Sasuke began to notice some things. Some very odd things. For one, his arms and hands looked smaller than what he remembered. Second, he noticed he was shorter too. His legs had shrunken or something. Now, he began to panic. Although Sasuke being who he was, he didn't let the panic show too much on his face. His mind, however, was a different story.

'Just what the hell is going on here? Why am I shorter!? Is this because of whatever Tobi did? A side effect maybe? But then where am I? Ugh, too many damn questions! And my head is still hurting.'

"Well, it was about time that you woke up, Uchiha Sasuke."

Sasuke's eyes widened partially before he jumped forward, spinning around in mid-air in order to face the person who had sneaked up on him. Landing, Sasuke lowered his guard a bit as he came face to face with a familiar face. On a side note, he was thankful that he was able to do that again.

"It's you...."

The Rikudo Sennin had an amused look on his face as he floated in the air. "You certainly are jumpy, aren't you? But I'm glad you can remember me. It would have been a pain if your memories got tangled with on your way here."

"On my way here?" Sasuke repeated, frowning. "Just where is here?"

The Sennin sighed as he positioned himself in an Indian sitting position, his staff lying next to him as well. "Now that is where this might get complicated for you, although you already know the answer as to where, or rather when you are."