2: Takes time

Flippy didn't even acknowledge his ego and instead continued to ignore him by focusing on Y/N again.
"Who were you talking to?" Y/N asks curiously.
"Um...." Flippy didn't know what to say. Flipqy was visible only to him, and he doesn't feel comfortable revealing his secrets to strangers. "Um...no one." Flippy replied shakily, hoping it wasn't obvious he was lying. "Were you talking to yourself?" Y/N asks, suspect from Flippy's odd behavior.
"I-i-" Flippy stutters before sighing in defeat, "Yes." Y/N laughed at him before smiling, which confused Flippy for a moment. "It's okay, I talk to myself too, just not in public," Y/N replied, noticing how Flippy's face lit up at her answer. He was still embarrassed, but he felt better after chatting with Y/N. After three minutes of chatting and walking through the forest, Flippy and Y/N came across the view of the town just down the hill.
They both smiled at the sight of the town. There were some shops in front of the main square, a few restaurants and cafes, and a playground nearby, as well as some homes stacked on top of each other. "Wow." That was all she said. She seemed to stare at the town for quite a while until she heard Flippy snicker. She looked over at him and saw that he had a mischievous glint in his eyes. Y/N glared at him as he began laughing at her again. "Hey, what's so funny?" She demanded, her arms crossed across her chest.