Chapter Eight

Chuuya and Dazai walk back together to the Mafia after a night at the arcade together.

"I can't believe you're still so shit at dance dance revolution!" Dazai taunts his red head partner.

"Atleast I can beat your ass in street fighter!" Chuuya retorts to him.

"..."

"Yknow that's my one insecurity Chuuya~" The brown haired boy dramatically exclaims in a joking matter.

He just let's out a small 'tch' looking away from the annoying bandage machine and focuses his attention on the alleyway.

A small meow is heard from inside and the two hault both of them focusing on a cardboard box where the sound came from. A small calico cat pops out of it and makes it way towards the two.

"Awww a kitty" Chuuya fawns over the small feline that is rubbing its head affectionately at his leg.

Chuuya bends down at pats the cat wich in return lets out a soft purr. Chuuya turns to his very unimpressed partner with pleading eyes.

"No. I'm hungry Chuuya just leave it behind." Dazai tells him sternly.

"C'mon you've always said you wanted a pet. I'm allergic to dogs plus how can you say no to this cute face" Chuuya lofts up the fluffy companion making it eye level to Dazai.

.
.
.

"Fine. I get to name it though" Dazai finally breaks in looking at the adorable eyes that stare into his soul.

"Deal!" Chuuya agrees hugging the cat close to his body as Dazai has a smirk on his face.

At The Port Mafia

"I finally thought it a name Chibi!" Dazai beams happily as Chuuya and him share a bowl of assorted fruits in a bowl.

"What is it?" He inquires curious to know what the selected name will be.

"Fruit Salad"

That is the origin story of the lovely cat, fruit salad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10k special will be made and posted soon~

Thank you all so much for your support I don't think I would have continued this past the first chapter if I didn't have the loving support from each and every one of you <3

MY CAT IS IN FUCKING HEAT THO. HELP.