Chapter 5

Jay arrives at ParkShim café, he walks over to Sunghoon who has his chin rested on his palms and resting on the counter staring off into nowhere. Sunghkon snaps out of it after Jay calls out to him and waves his hand infront of his eyes to get his attention.

"What are you thinking about?" Asked Jay.

"Nothing."

"Hmm so what happened with the guy earlier ? You haven't updated me about it," jay said.

"Oh well nothing much happened, it was just an awkward car ride.."

"Oh okay, well can i have a waffle?" Jay asked to change the subject as he knew something was up. In the past if something like such were to happen, sunghoon would update him through the journey, tell him he got off the car, and called jay to tell him everything that happened. But this time, he didn't. He tried to brush his thoughts off, he went to find a window seat at the far end of the café. He stared off to a distance, admiring the view while waiting for Sunghoon to bring the waffle.

Sunghoon makes the waffle and adds a scoop of Jay's favourite ice cream and coffee before taking it to him. "Sorry it took so long."

"Why are you apologizing ? I know waffles take a long time and you've never apologized about this before.."

"I just felt like today's wait was much longer, i don't know.."

Jay doesn't respond, he simply slices the waffle and feeds sunghoon a bite. Sunghoon was confused but he just eats it and stares at jay, watching him eat with a big smile. He pinches his cheeks "why are you soooo cute!?"
"You're the cuter one here you realize that?" Jay responded.
"Eunggg nooo you are!" Sunghoon pouted and continues to watch his boyfriend eat the waffle he made.

Perhaps Jay is a slow eater, Sunghoon blanked out watching jay eat. His mind drifted off to what happened earlier and his face goes bright red.
"Are you ok?" Jay asked as leaned forward and held sunghoon's face.
"O-oh yea i'm fine i just thought of something"
"What'd you think about?"
"Well.." sunghoon said as he got up and shifted to the seat beside Jay. Jay turns to look at sunghoon feeling confused but to only have his face grabbed by sunghoon. Sunghoon kisses Jay making him blush extra hard.

"Ooooo~ love birds. But can you guys not do this here there's customers around.." Jake, the other owner of ParkShim café said.

"Oops," sunghoon pulls away from Jay's lips but clings onto his neck. "When did you arrive anyways, and why are you here it's not your shift today."
"Left my bottle here yesterday, just dropping by to pick it up. Didn't expect to see you not tending to the shop and be making out with your boyfriends."

"Oh..well grab your bottle and get out." Sunghoon said

"Why the rush, so you two can continue making out?"

"Yes!?" Sunghoon said

"Ayo?" Jake responded with a smirk. "I get it, couple things, which i can't understand."

"You want any recommendations? I know a few guys." Jay asked

"Sure, drop me a text."

"I'll have hoonie send it to you." Jay said with a smile.

"Jay is so good to you it's hurting me, i want a Jay too," jake said, wiping his fake tears away.

"Well too bad for you he's mine and you're never having him." Sunghoon said proudly and stuck his tongue out.

"Yea yea well enjoy your time, but just not infront of our customers please.."

"We'll go to the back then."

"Or we continue after you finish work."

"But!" Sunghoon whined making jay pat his head. He buries his face in Jay's neck and jay could feel sunghoon pouting against his skin. "Fine.." sunghoon snuggles against his neck.

"Disgusting," Jake said, which he got a "hmph" as a response from Sunghoon.

"That guy is back again-" Jake said as he turned around, about to leave. Sunghoon and Jay both turn in Jake's direction to see what he meant, and oh boy they were not expecting this. Heeseung is there, walking closer and closer towards them.

"What are you doing here? You promised to never come look for me again!" Sunghoon slightly shouted.

"You dropped your wallet on my car." Heeseung said as he gently places it on the table, which sunghoon quickly grabbed over and checked the contents to see if anything went missing. "Do you not trust me that much? Do i look like i would steal anything of yours?"

"Yes." Sunghoon responsed.

"Ouch, and after everything we've been through," heeseung said sounding slightly heartbroken. "What do you mean by that!? We've been through nothing!" Sunghoon exclaimed.

Jay and Jake looks at each other confused about the situation and decides to keep quiet for the time being.

"How could you say it's nothing!? That really hurts!"

"I don't know what you are up to right now, all i want is you to stop lying and get out of here!"

"Okay.. i'll get out. But you know that.. it was not nothing," heeseung said softly, sounding miserable, before turning and taking his leave.

After seeing Heeseung enter his car and drive off from the window, Jay finally spoke. "What was that about?"

"I don't know! I wish i knew! I don't know what he is up to! We haven't done anything i swear you believe me right !?" Sunghoon said grabbing jay's hands sounding desperate.

"Then tell me the truth hoon."

"What truth, i'm telling you the truth."

"I know this isn't the full story. Will you tell me what happened?" Jay asked.

"He tried to kiss me.."

"What !?" Jake shouted. "We should call the cops for harrasment!"

"No no!" Sunghoon refused.

"Why not?" Jake asked. "Ya, why not? You are annoyed by him and he keeps pestering you, why not?" Jay added.

"He's still a nice guy.. i don't want to ruin his life.."

"Even after he tried to kiss you?" Jay asked and sunghoon remained silent. Jay, looking upset and disappointed, got up from the table. "He kissed you, i know. You don't have to lie and be guilty inside, it is his doing. But i'm mad that you lied, to me. What he did means something to you didn't it, because he is attractive, because he is your type. You chose to lie instead of being honest with me. I want to be alone for now.." Jay grabbed his stuff and left the café, leaving sunghoon sitting there feeling guilty and ashamed, jake confused, shocked and trying to comfort Sunghoon.

"I messed up didn't i haha," sunghoon laughed trying to ease the pain inside.

"Sir, your plan worked." A man said on the phone while watching Sunghoon.

"Good. You can leave the café now."