Chapter:5(April fool)

In the story:

In the story:

During his class Baekhyun sat next to Lay. Sehun kept giving him angry glares throughout the whole lesson.

After school Baekhyun was with Taeyong and Jaehyun.

Taeyong: Baek let's drop you off.

Jaehyun:Yeah I don't mind.

All of a sudden Chanyeol came to them.

Chanyeol: Hey you two! Hey pretty boy!

Taeyong and Jaehyun: Hey! What's up?

Chanyeol: Nothing, I just wanted to drop pretty boy off.

Baekhyun blushed.

Taeyong: Oh really? Sure go ahead.

Jaehyun : But isn't your house just there? Do you know where Baekhyun's house is? Baekhyun's house is opposite direction from your house.

Chanyeol: I don't mind. In fact it's better since we can chat more. You don't mind do you Baekhyun?

Baekhyun:I-

Taeyong: My buddy doesn't mind. I know he'll be even happier to have you as a friend.

Jaehyun:But-

Taeyong dragged Jaehyun with him and they left.

Jaehyun: Hey why are you dragging me so hard? What did I do?

Taeyong: Let them talk and go together. Don't stop them because Baek doesn't have any other friends aside from us and we aren't even in his class so it's a good thing. Plus Chanyeol is very a good guy.

Meanwhile:

Sehun was going the same direction as them(Chanyeol  and Baekhyun) because his house was that way.

Sehun in mind: What on earth is Chanyeol doing here? I have never seen him come this way. I guess it is for that irritating boy. What is he doing with him? I don't care anyways.

They reached the bus stop when Baekhyun and Chanyeol noticed Sehun.

Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol: What is he doing here?