𝟎𝟎𝟑

—𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽𝚂𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂

𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽𝚂𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂.
𝟺:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼.

"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄. 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋." mariah the scientists song playing loudly through the spacious home that was owned by ashanti. she comes back from the back room where all the clothing was, holding it up to trez's chest switch between the purple and black shirt.

ashanti was trez's first real friend since he came into the world of fame. after many, many failed friendships. being used and envied by his peers, ashanti popped up.

she had her own thing going on- fashion designing and she already had clientele. one day, karma brought her in to work with him and they've been best friends ever since.

"i like the purple one. he always dressed down in black," karma says hand over the speaker of his phone. trez rolls his eyes, "black complements me the best."

"its makes you look emo."

ashanti giggles throwing the shirt over the chair and handing trez the purple one. "hm, its cute and it got hints of black in it. you not missing nothing."

"who you talking to karma?" she asks looking over at the older who was walking back and forth mutter under his breath. he looks up at her pulling the phone away from his ear. "who you think? andre ass."

"stop fucking talking about me karma!" andre shouts over the phone.

"boy aint nobody talking about you and if i was? what you gonna do get kaylee?" he retorts.

"i told you stop bringing her up in our arguments. she aint got shit to do with shit."

mocking him under his breath before he looks over trez's outfit, giving ashanti a nod as form of praise before walking out to speak to andre.

trez laughs lightly. "i can't wait til they asses get together already." he looks at the boxes of shoes that were laid out for him. ashanti shakes her head walking over to her vanity picking up her hot comb.

"karma and dre?"

"yea," he nods picking up the box of black cat 4s. "you see how they be arguing like they a married couple?"

patting down the part of her wig she just hot combed she shrugs. "i thought it was a lil friendly banter."

trez snaps his back looking at her weirdly. "friendly?? shanti, b-f-f-r. what that spells? be fuckin for real,"

"oop, okay sassy not the tiktok slang." she gasps before laughing.

"i'm serious! you really thought them niggas was arguing for shits and giggles- okay, sometimes they do but usually it just be about dre being jealous of karma and vice versa."