A Happy Ending

After a week, Annabelle was finally ready to go back to completing her education.

Her mental health had improved well and those mean bullies could no longer lay a finger on her.

They had been expelled permanently from the university and were sent to a detention center for harassing and bullying her.

Michael Jackson loved Annabelle very much, and because of this, he was granted permission by God to stay with her forever.

Annabelle's professors were fired from their jobs due to many complaints from other students who were having trouble with getting their schoolwork.

Now, there were new professors working at the university.

They were much more nicer than the old ones.

After about a few months had passed, Annabelle finally graduated from the university.

She had a much better future ahead of her.

Michael Jackson had a surprise for Annabelle when she got home from her graduation ceremony.

When he saw walking towards the front door of the house, the ghostly singer walked towards it and then hid a small box in his tuxedo jacket pocket.

"Michael! I finally graduated"!

Annabelle said excitedly, as she ran towards him.

The two of them embraced each other and shared a kiss.

"I'm so proud of you"!

Michael grinned, and then pressed butterfly kisses all over her cheek.

Annabelle giggled, and then noticed that Michael was hiding something.

"I have something very important to ask you".

Michael said, and smiled.

"Really? What is it"?

Annabelle asked, her excitement grew.

"Close your eyes for a second".

When she had her eyes closed, the king of pop slowly took out an elegant little box and then got down on one knee.

"You can open your eyes now, sweetie".

Annabelle opened her eyes and couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Michael was holding up a beautiful ring.

"Annabelle, will you marry me"?

Annabelle felt herself crying tears of joy as she smiled happily.

"Yes"!

She threw herself on top of Michael, giving him lots of hugs and kisses.

Michael smiled and then he held her close to him, kissing her on the lips with love and passion.

He then slid the engagement ring onto her finger.