When you meet Laurie

I open the door and I see a girl. She looked to be young but not that young she asked if her brother was here. I asked who her brother was she said it was Jay.
"J there is a girl who said she was your sister." I yelled.
"Is her name Laurie?" I hear Jay asked.
"What is your name, sweetie?" I ask the girl.
"Laurie." She said. I told her she can come in and stay here as long as she needs.

2 years later.

Jay, Laurie, and violet had all gotten along and we were all playing a board game then our TV just randomly started playing the news.

"Everyone be careful there are three killers on the loose. When is the Michael Myers he just escaped from the nut board again. The other one is named Rod Sullivan he is man who sells ice cream and wears a huge ice cream suit be careful of him. The next one is a man named Willy Wonka he turn the boy into chocolate and now he's on the run from the cops and everyone had eating the boy." The newsman said, while showing a picture of all three of them, and damnnnnn they are fucking hawt.
"AHHHHHHHH THERE COMING FOR US!!!!" The kids all said at the same time and hugged each other.
"Kids calm down. If they do come here I will hit them with the broom and my shoe and the remote that is right there. I will protect my kids with all my strength that I have I will protect you all even if I die I will protect you." I said to reinsure them.

Author = So I'm going to stop it right here because I promised my friend that I would play a game with them and I'm also very tired and I can't think straight.