please read this and criticize me as much as you can.

Hey so I'm sorry for not being able to like finish the story I've just been real busy and with my tick tock and my YouTube I had multiple YouTubes and tiktoks in the past but I had to like get new ones because I deleted the app multiple times and I also had to reset my phone a couple of times because I keep on forgetting my own password

My tiktok = loveonfire90

My YouTube = Ugh-family-is-a-dead-goose-2022

Indeed I know my editing skills are amazing that is sarcasm right there that's a lie but my editing skills are decent but they're not that great, also can you just like please criticize me because there is like some people that will thumbs down on a video but there's also some people that will like not criticize me at all I want to get criticized I would like to know where I'm messing up where I'm you know having issues it would be so amazing if someone could do that just be freaking truthful to me.

And I promise that the next chapter will be all about Willy Wonka it's just I had to get this off my chest real quick. Okay so I had to put every single video I posted on private because of my grandmother (me being an underage 12-year-old) wanted me not have a YouTube and tiktok I'll be honest with you I don't really like her as much as I should which is why when I have my club things I'm going to adopt a grandparent because I really need one mine does not like me and does not want me to be happy.