♢ Rui x tsukasa Angst OLD!!(Part 1)

**WARNING!! SUPER CRINGY READ AT UR OWN RISK!!! I DIDNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT RUI WHEN I WROTE THIS* 

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

A bit of Rui x tsukasa

TW: SELF HARM!!! (panic attacks too i think)

Rui speed walks down the hall, holding back tears. The bickering and gossiping were growing bigger. Teachers knew, the principal knew, all of the cooking ladies do. And wanna know what they did? Nothing.

He finally made it to his locker. Opening it, he saw pictures fall out. They were all pictures of him. In red marker was the word "freak" "Werido" "Kys" They drew a rope around the picture, drawing a dead face on him. He crumbled the paper but more kept coming. He threw all of them out and went to class. He held his book under his arm, his other hand on his phone.

He wanted to know what this rumor was. This intense bullying start weeks ago. He scrolled through instagram. And came up on a post he was tagged in. His eyes widen in horror. It was someone with putple hair but with no blue streeks. It showed. Someone lighting up the stage on fire.

He scrolled down more and saw this insposter screaming at nene. The last picture shattered him. It was someone yelling at Tsukasa sister, He saw a hand rasied up. It looked like he was about to slap her.

Tsukasa was in the picture in shock. This wasn't him, He was in his house all day! Whoever did this must of have a terrible relationship with Rui. And then he realized who else had blue hair.

Fucking toya.

Rui povs:
"W-why would he do this?" I mumbled. I didn't do anything..right?

The bell rang. I went to my class. But bumped into someone. Tsukasa tenma, my crush. But I doubt he would like me back now..but its tsukasa, he would never believe something like that!

"Hi tsukasa-kun, I-" "Don't talk to me." "..what?" I stood there in shock. "Don't tell me you believe that rumor.." "Rumor? Its true. Saki told me it was YOU." my heart shattered. Saki saw his face. And she would've told him the truth..Did she actually do that to me? "Tsukasa, That picture isn't me! You can clearly see the 2 shades of blue, which is covered by filter to make it look like mine" I protested.

"Why did the slap print have your excat hand size?" "My hand size is common tsukasa. Believe me, thats not me." "Then why would you burn the Phoniex Stage!? Do you know how hard Emu's grandpa worked on that!?" "Tsukasa why would I burn the stage? I worked so hard to build the lights, machines, and tech work, why would I burn that all away?!" "Because your a monster. Do not talk to me or my sister ever again. I will never like you. Can't believe I was actually starting to Like you."

Then he walked away.

It felt like my heart shattered in little pieces. Someone..actually liked me. And I threw that away. I fucking hate myself. I had a friend. and now..now i dont have one. Not one person likes me. He..he really believed huh?.. Nene wouldn't believe stuff like this. shes smart, besides she saw the face..

Tears started forming. I sped walk to the bathroom locking the stall. My thoughts were running around the place. "Why does no one love me?..What did I do wrong.." I cover it up eith that nasty grin. Its so stupid how I just smile when something is going on with me. Is this is why no one likes me? I gripped my hair tightly. "Im so worthless..I just build machines, pathetic right..?" I mumbled to my self. I break. My sobs grew louder. My arms started to tremble "Am I monster? Am I that much of a bitch? Do i even d-deserve something, to live?" My breathe becomes heavy. My tears start flowing down quickly. My pants dripping in it. "Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic!" I yelled while hitting my fist in my head repeatedly. I deserve to be hurt, treated like shit. Im just a freak no one likes. I start hyperventilating. "Nene probably doesn't forgive me.. She probably lied to tsukass too.." I start to chock on my tears. I get up from the toliet i was sitting on, and Open the door. I looked in the bathroom mirror. My eyes were red. There was a bit if snot. Im fucking Disgusting..