❛⸝ ִֶָ ٫ Holly Larane

Non-Existent, its just pixels you soft-brained weirdos

Name: Wouldn't You like to know...
Age: 12 years old
Pronouns: Get/Fucked
Sexuality: Does it matter, I'm 12
Height: 5'2"
Vision: Not 20\20
Weapon: Parental Abuse

Get a life. Go outside, play in the woods, exercise, but for the love of all that is holy, GTF off your computer, you fat bastards. 

Here's a True Story:

You see, I am not allowed to play Genshin Impact, because I got pulled out of school for sharing pornographic materials with students by my parents, and being quite disruptive during class time. Then when my Mom tried to Homeschool me I made her life hell, when all she wants is to spend time with me, and teach me. 

You see, my Mother always wanted to be a teacher. She even attended a local community college for as long as she could afford it. Then life happened, if you know what I mean. Anyone can get sideswiped by unforeseen events. Even though she came through these events (the events being too specific and really not your business) stronger than before, she found out she was pregnant with me at an early age, and before she could go back to school. Even though most around my Mother told her to get an abortion, she loved me so much she held fast, and refused to murder me out of fear of the unknown.

But enough about that. Back to my story:

My Mother and Step-Father made some rules for me. I was given daily chores, really only 3 of them. I had to be homeschooled (as I mentioned before), and they bought me a very expensive homeschooling program which gave me the opportunity to accelerate my education to my own rate (which is pretty fast, I'm a brilliant young Lady), but instead I took every opportunity to sneak onto gaming websites, websites where you literally talk to strangers, and even this one. At one point, while I was hanging around in Alphabet Mafia chat rooms (you know what that is) I was talking to strangers and sending pics of my pretty Mother into the chats, claiming to be her while lying about my age. On one summer day, my Step-Dad caught a black guy in a black evening dress, with a blond wig on hiding under my bedroom window with a camera in his hand. He claimed he was looking for fairies. That didn't go over well for my parents.   

As they (my parents) checked my progress with my homeschooling, they thought the program was not working properly because there was no updating on progress. Then they discovered that I was not even doing my work, but creating multiple user accounts on a chromebook and I would delete these accounts each day. They were quite angry and rightfully so. So now, we have a real problem. I am constantly stealing old phones and trying to install VPNs to get around having to do my school work. I stay up until 3-4am, on these phones, and talk to total strangers ignoring the fact I had a suspected pedo trying to spy on me from my bedroom window. 

So now I'm at the point where all my stuff is being boxed up; books, markers, sketch pads, toys, etc. They are getting locked away, and I am not allowed to access anything until I start earning their trust back. They are understandably at their wits end because of my behavior. It might be a very long time before anyone sees me online again. 

Let this be a lesson to you all. Peace out.