Info for this story

(Please read)

So, first things first, English is not my first language so please don't mind the mistakes. Now here are some things that you need to know for this story.

•I'm not an expert at writing, undertale, relationships, angst, ECT.

•Text :
- Error : Text
-The partner in the oneshot : Text
-everyone else : Text

•I do angst, fluff, polyamorous ship, maybe a bit lime but I do NOT do lemon🍋or incest

WARNING : If you request stuff like su1c1de, r@pe, ECT, I WILL do it. Just so you know that I haven't experienced anything like that, if I say something wrong and/or offend anyone of you, please tell me that. I'm trying to look at all the comments and don't worry, I'm gonna put a warning in front of every story that has something like this.

•Request please because I have no idea what to do.

•Some of these one shots may have multiple parts.

•I don't know when I will be able to update because of school and stuff.

•I read a lot of stories, means that if any of these one shots remind you of story you already read, it's probably because I read it too, if that happens please tell me the name of the original creator so I can give credit. I font wanna steal anyone's work here.

I also have a Spotify playlist if you want, you can listen to it while reading this or other stories. You can also just listen to it in general.

-----------------------------------------------------------

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/64TIgeSzKXdiRfY5HXUu83?si=CJi6iOCPSzygtBUAFW4gFw&utm_source=copy-link

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I think that's all for now, maybe I'll update this if but this is everything you need to know for now.

Stay healthy and much love!