MARRIED 👰

Y/n are a medical student ...
She's in freshers batch...
It's only one week she joined her medical school .
Generally she lives in her dorm but today she got a call from her mother ad she had to hurry to go home ..

Y/n entered the house and she could smell delicious food ..
Yn: Hi mom .
Yn mom : just go and change into your best dress .
Yn : why .
Yn mom :  The guest is already in the living room ...

The guest walks towards them ...

Guest : Hi yn ! I m jimin ..
Yn : ... Hi , nice to meet u sir ...
Yn mom: I arranged your marriage with jimin yn
Yn : WHATTTTTT
Yn mom : I m transferred to US and to sustain my job I have to move there ..... and I don't want you to suffer and affect your studies and also this is my llast wish please don't say no .

Yn : did u inform dad
Yn mom : no he is on new york
      ( yn m and dad are divorced but they are connected cause of yn )
Jimin : Do u have any boyfriend...
Yn      : am I looking like a fool..
Jimin : hw does a fool look ?
Yn      : I had a boyfriend but we have broken up.
Jimin : Then just get married and let your mother live her dream ... she has been                   working hard for this from 5 years .
Yn      : mom who  is he and how he knew the things which I don't know
Jimin : maybe be soon of mom s boss ....
Yn      : WHATTTTTT
Jimin : if u have any problem we can just do registration marriage r u want social..
Yn      : noo .. I'm ok with registration one .
Jimin : okk then tomorrow 2 pm I want u infront ok registration office.
Yn      : why tomorrow  ....
Jimin : asap we get married, your mom can go and join ...
Yn      : I'll try my best mom Don't be worried...

  (After this jimin went back )...
   Yn went in her room and cried her heart out , after some time she calmed herself and picked her documents a came down . She hugged her mom and said sorry to her and promised to her she will study harder from know on and one day will make her proud .... and after that she left too.

Next day she somehow reached the registration office. She was wearing very simpledress but then also she was looking good . 

After sometime they go in the office and were finally married

Jimin asked her to live with him in doctor's dorm . But she was not listening but after some thime of convincing she was ready to live with him ....