Part 5: Who Wins and Who Falls

Play the video from YouTube above for best experience while reading.

Everyone takes their places and take out the wand to fight.

"Ready, set, go!" Jin starts the competition.

All 9 members from group 1 are try so hard to fight and make everyone falls. Only Yoongi is still standing behind them and watch them fight. Jungkook wants to use his wand but still curious why Yoongi is still standing. Jungkook was right. It has something trick that Yoongi wants to use. But what is it?

One student from group 2 wants to attack Yoongi using his wand but Yoongi pulls someone and hide behind that person. That person was attacked and the Yoongi attacks back to student from group 2. Two students already fell. There is 18 students left.

The fight is still continuing. There are a lot of students already fall. Then, there are just 8 students left. It's time Yoongi to shine. Meanwhile, Taehyung wants to attack one of students from group 1 but Yoongi did it first. Yoongi makes Taehyung falling. When Taehyung fell, he hit the pillar of the building. That thing caused Taehyung's leg got hurts and it's a little bleeding.

"Taehyungie!" Jungkook screams.
"Auch" Taehyung in pain.
"I told you. He's using this trick." Jungkook worries.
"Don't worry about me. Go!" Taehyung let Jungkook continuing.
.
"Taehyungie!" Both Rosé and Lisa coming and helping to get Taehyung up.

Jungkook is so mad at Yoongi. It looks like Namjoon and Hoseok fell. There is only Yoongi left. Jungkook is still curious why Yoongi didn't attack him. Before Jungkook starts his move, Yoongi attacks the other 2 students from group 2. Now, only Jungkook left.

"Wow, it's so fast than I thought. There are only both of you right now. This will be interesting." Jin interrupts.

Before they started, there are a lot of students cheering and wanted to know who will win this competition.

"Why you didn't attacked me?!" Jungkook asks with cold tone.
"Easy. Because I want fight one by one with you. It's so boring if fighting as a group. I'm almost yawning, you know." Yoongi says in a casual tone.
"What do you want from me?" Jungkook asks.
"To make you lose." After Yoongi said that, Yoongi attacking Jungkook.

Jungkook using his wand for the shield. He attacks Yoongi back. Yoongi is good at avoiding. They're still fighting each other until using his trick. Jungkook jumped and use his wand from above. The light from his wand makes Yoongi close his eyes. Suddenly, Yoongi cannot avoid it and he falling.

Jungkook stopped and everyone is clapping their hands for Jungkook. Jungkook is still confuse like what's happening. Meanwhile, Jin and Jisoo looking at each other and smiling. Then, Jin walking to Jungkook.

"I told you that you should try and now you're worthy." Jin said.
"Everyone, this is the winner Jeon Jungkook! I announcing that Jeon Jungkook is worthy for this competition!" Jin continues.

Everyone cheering and clapping for Jungkook. At the same time Yoongi at the back is still looking at Jungkook and unsatisfied.