Chapter 01

You were waiting for class to be over. 'For the love of God, please ring the bell' you silently begged. As if am answer to your prayer, the bell rang. You sighed in relief. "That's all for today", your professor said. You packed up your things and left class.

                   You headed to the cafeteria and as expected, your bestfriend, Ryuk, had already saved a spot for you. "WASSUP MOTHER FUCKER!" you exclaimed as he jumped at your sudden entry. "Took you long enough dumbass", he said. A group of 8 guys walks in and sits at their usual table. "Those are the big group of soulmates, people say that they are incomplete and still looking for their last soulmate." Ryuk said. You spared them a glance then looked back. Ryuk said, "you know, you have eight soulmates which you haven't found yet. They are eight and haven't found one last yet.....what if you're there soulmate?". You chuckled, "that seems highly unlikely". "Just saying".
                                 ☆☆☆
You stretched your arms as the bell for the last class rang. 'Finally! I can now go meet my love now' ,you thought, 'which of course is my bed'. You quickly pack up your things and start heading out out of class and looked at your wrist where the 8 initials were hidden. Ryuk's words faintly played through your head. You remember the day you got the soulmate initials
<Flash Back>
Oh today's my 18th birthday. I can't wait to see my initials.
                              ☆☆☆
"OMG!! MOM! DAD! LOOK!", you exclaimed as you ran downstairs. Your mom chuckled, "what is it sweetheart?". "I GOT 8 SOULMATES" you squealed practically bouncing with excitement. Your mother, equally excited rushed to tell your father the news. "HONEY LOOK!! N/N (nick name) HAS 8 SOULMATES" your father gave you a bright smile."That's wonderful my butterfly. Are they girls, boys or gender neutrals? How many of each gender?" "They are all black with a straight line on top of the initials, so all guys?". Your father's face dropped. You looked at him confused and so did your mother

           "If they hurt my baby in any way, shape or form, I'll give them a one way ticket to hell" your father said in a serious tone. As you and your mother tried to stifle your laughter. "I'll be fine dad!!"

           You walk into to your college feeling happy, but that happiness soon dissappears as people start to give you weird looks and giggle and murmur to themselves after looking at you. At first you tried to ignore it but in vain.

          'Why are people making such a big deal out of this?', you thought as the third person who confronted you about the initials on your arm walked away.

               By the end of the day, you were exhausted. You were also tired from hearing things like "8 soulmates? What a slut haha" a girl said as both she and her friend laughed. "How will she bear there children? Poor girl" the teacher passed the comment to the other teacher. "Why can't people leave her alone? I have multiple soulmates too!", a girl said. "Because your soulmates have mixed genders", her friend replied. "So? She didn't choose this many soulmates, did she? Poor girl".

                 You ran home and locked yourself in your room and cried for hours and hours on end. The next day you wore long sleeves to hide the initials. "Those long sleeves won't hide the fact that tou have 8 soulmates!", someone said as they passed by laughing. You sighed. "Can I sit here?". You looked up to see a pink haired man looking at you. "Huh?- OH Sure". You scooted over a bit. "I'm Ryuk. What's your name?", he asked. "Hello Ryuk, I'm Y/n" you replied quietly. You guys been to talk and hang around each other and became bestfriends. You were thankful for Ryuk, because if it weren't for him, you would let people's words get to you and hate your soulmates instead of the judgemental people who have nothing better to do than to pick on other people's lives. You guys became bestfriends within the week and went to the same university.
<End of Flashback>

                  You sighed as you began to walk home. You reached him in 10 minutes. Threw your bag on the couch and flopped onto your bed. You laid there for an hour or so before cleaning up and getting something to eat. You checked your work to make sure that there weren't any upcoming tests or any homework. Then you decided to turn on the T.V. and watch the series you were currently watching. Eventually you fell asleep watching t.v.

A/N : Hello lovely people. This is my first ff so please bear with me I promise to give my best to make the story more interesting and captivating. !!HEADS UP!! the reader will interact with the members in the next chapter stay tuned!

Question of the chapter
Which member got you into skz?