Chapter 03

'Ah shit here we go again but hey at least it's Friday' you thought as you reluctantly turned your alarm off.

                     You do your morning routine, change and then head to the kitchen deciding to have coffee for breakfast.

            You pick up your required stuff and decide to leave for campus before the class starts. You reach the campus and meet up with Ryuk as there are still 20mins till class starts.

          You creep up behind him and suddenly "HEY!!!" "AAAAAHHHHH FUCKK!!". Ryuk yells out. "You little shit- YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME"

                           "Oops", you smile innocently. He glares at you and grumbles "oops my ass...".
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
             You guys were roaming around the halls since there was still time till class started till you caught sight of the infamous group of 8 guys.

                             Your bestfriend noticed you staring and smirked. "They are so fine aren't they?". You practically snap your neck towards him and he grins."There are still 10 minutes till class. You should go talk to them "

          "IcantdothatI'llnotbealbetobreathefacingthemallatonceI'lldie" you said basically rapped in one breath. "Uhh...proper words please?" "I said I can't go talk them especially not when all eight of them are there."

         Ryuk grinned at you. "That's why you have me, my dear. I'll go get Hyunjin since he's the first one you interacted with and you can talk to them". You took a deep breath. "Okay".

                 "Hey..." Ryuk started, "holy shit ya'll look finer up close." "Thank you?", one of the guys said. "No problem, anyways, can I borrow Hyunjin?"

               The second oldest held his Hyunjin's hand and raised an eyebrow, "Why do you wanna borrow him?"

                   "Gawd dayum, bro relax, y/n wanted to talk to him" On hearing your name, Lee know releases him, and the rest slightly tense up.

               "Okay then...let's go", Hyunjin says. You see them coming over to you and start to get nervous. You take a deep breath. "Here, I brought prince charming. Now, have fun. I need details later sweetie. Byeee", Ryuk says walking away.

              "I'm so sorry for hi-" you start but Hyunjin interrupts, "No no it's okay." He smiles, making you melt. 

                        "You look really cute when you're flustered" he said, catching you off guard. "Huh?". You feel yourself get redder. Hyunjin just chuckles.

                      "Class starts in two minutes. The old library is on the second floor. It's abandoned so me and the rest just hang out there. So after class, if you don't have any more classes, I'll meet you here and we can get some coffee and go there to hangout, okay?", he says.

       "Okay. Im free after this class too" You smile.

             He kisses your lips. His lips felt soft against yours. He pulls away, slightly embarrassed, "I'm sorry I should've asked." 

                      "No no it's okay. I don't mind it. I liked it" you said not believing the words coming out of your mouth.

                "Cute", he said, ruffling your hair. "See you soon". "See ya", you said and headed to your dreaded class.

                         You were bored at usual but you couldn't help but think about Hyunjin and the kiss. You felt your face get hot just at the thought of it and you put your head on your desk.

           You patiently waited for your class to be over so you could meet hyunjin. You were very excited and also kind of nervous to be hanging out with him.

                            Bell rang and you practically flew out of the classroom. 5 minutes later, Hyunjin shows up there

"Ready?" "Yeah" "We'll go to the cafè across from the uni, is that okay?" "Sure, let's go"

                  You both walk to the cafe, hand in hand. "Soooo, what's your favorite coffee?"
You ask Hyunjin. "Americano, you?" "Hmmm...I like [f/d]" "ooh that's a nice one".

                 You guys reach the cafè, inhaling the pleasant aroma of coffee. You go up to the counter and order, then you go and sit at one of the tables.

                     "What courses are you taking?" you ask Hyunjin. "I major in art and dance and I take psychology as a minor. You?" "I'm an art and anatomy major, I take literature as a minor."

                You guys talked to each other for hours and hours once you got to the said library. You told Hyunjin everything about you from what your hobbies are to your likes and dislikes and he listens intently, completely absorbed in everything you had to say.

                               You suddenly go silent. Hyunjin looks confused. "Whats wrong? Why'd you stop?". You bit your lip, "I'm sorry for talking to much-"

              "I don't mind. I enjoy the sound of your voice and I wanna more about you, besides, you're not talking much anyway", he interrupts, giving you a soft smile. You return a small smile to him.

                 Both of you were lying on the floor in comfortable silence as you suddenly sit up. "SHIT, I forgot about my next class. I have a test", you said as you stretch and check the time. Hyunjin sits up as well.

               "I got 10 mins before class starts", you say, "I'll catch you later jinnie" you say as you kiss his cheek. He froze because he was caught off guard.

               He unfreeze in a few seconds and gets up and hugs you, giving a kiss on the lips. "Bye bye, love. Good luck with your test. I will chill out here for a bit. One of the others would be joining me soon."

               You smile and waved at him as you began to head out and go to your next class for your test. You reach class 2 mins before the professor entered.

              "Hope you all won't disappoint me on the first test. Remember, first impression is last impression". (My teachers say that alot). And the test began.

              The test wasn't as difficult as I expected it to be. You finally head out of class to find your bestfriend. You see him waiting at the gate.

             "Hey- HOLY SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE", Ryuk exclaimed.

            "CALM down you sick bitch. Let's go home". " I'll sleep over at your house since it's the weekend" "fine with me"